X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CJ View Post
    wtf is MSM?
    Twice now I think you have asked this....lol

I believe it means Main Stream Media, Main Stream Mentality...

I see it used as main stream media most often, but the second option seems to fit what he was trying to imply I think. Not reading too much into this whole thing though...

<---nothing to do at work
    Originally posted by Sean88gt
    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
      wtf is MSM?
      I thank it means mainstream meadia. You're know, all those teleevision stashions other 'en Fox News your watching.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
        Have you read into the history of Israel, Judaism, Christianity, Zionism, or anything of the sort? If so please put forth a cogent argument based on scholarly sources or observations rather than posting a video of a talking teddy bear to get your point across.
        sounds like the poor dude feels that the should be given something on a silver platter and is angry that there are jews richer than him.. i bet he voted for OBama too...
        2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
          sounds like the poor dude feels that the should be given something on a silver platter and is angry that there are jews richer than him.. i bet he voted for OBama too...
          Your crap that you spewed out just convinced me that JFK and Hitler were right

Comment

Originally posted by otrtruckpro View Post
            Can we get a ban?
            Originally posted by lincolnboy
            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR
              Well, I am angry that Jews control a disproportionate amount of wealth and power in regards to their population. I.E. 140 of the Forbes 400 are Jewish while Jews comprise 2% of the American population. They also have 8% of the seats in congress despite their low population.

(Parts of this article are excerpted from one written by Erne Hume and first posted in 1999 before the Christian/Jewish Zionist Neocons took control of the base direction/decisions of the US government fronted by George W. Bush)

The USA in 1999 is under that same degree of Jewish domination that Weimar Germany was under in 1929.
              Sir Arthur Bryant, a respected historian of the 1920s, wrote that although Jews comprised only 1% of the German population, in 1924 in the Reichstag they constituted a 25% of the Social Democrats.
              Jews controlled 57% of the metal trade, 22% of grain, and 39% of textiles. More than 50% of the Berlin Chamber of Commerce were Jewish, as were a spectacular 1,200 of the 1,474 members of the German Stock Exchange.
              Of the 29 legitimate theaters in Berlin, 23 had Jewish directors. Authorship was almost a Jewish monopoly. In 1931, of 144 film scripts worked, 119 were written by Jews and 77 produced by them [1].

The Jewish people have been kicked out of literally every country they have ever inhabited since the beginning of time at one time or another.

1. Silverman, Jonathan (a Jew) http://rense.com/general59/sdom.htm.

This being said I do not hate Jewish folks, Muslim folks, Christian folks, etc. I am however opposed to many of Israel's policies yet I agree with UN 242.
              the jews started as slaves and worked their way to some of the richest people in the world... how is that their fault.??

Originally posted by otrtruckpro View Post
              sounds like some one Donkey punched this guys mom and now he hates all the jews...

Ever time you open your mouth it proves that abortion should be legal.
              2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

sounds like some one Donkey punched this guys mom and now he hates all the jews...

Ever time you open your mouth it proves that abortion should be legal.

He's a fucking truck driver for a living. Of course he's angry.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

the jews started as slaves and worked their way to some of the richest people in the world... how is that their fault.??
                  It isn't, but disproportional representation and the control of wealth and resources has led to not only the expulsion of Jews time and time again, but systematic extermination. This has not only caused problems for the Jews either; Look at the Rhodesians and how they controlled the vast majority of what is now Zimbabwe's wealth and how Mugabe has systematically killed and confiscated their property. Look to the British rule of India (and many other places in the Empire), or the Manchurian rule over the Han. Representation and control of a disproportionate amount of people and wealth has always ended poorly for the minority group.

Comment

Oy vey.
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

It isn't, but disproportional representation and the control of wealth and resources has led to not only the expulsion of Jews time and time again, but systematic extermination. This has not only caused problems for the Jews either; Look at the Rhodesians and how they controlled the vast majority of what is now Zimbabwe's wealth and how Mugabe has systematically killed and confiscated their property. Look to the British rule of India (and many other places in the Empire), or the Manchurian rule over the Han. Representation and control of a disproportionate amount of people and wealth has always ended poorly for the minority group.
                      all i want to know is how the fuck i can get my hands on some of that jewish money.. is there like a club i can join? my folks left russian with literally nothing but the shirt on their backs and immigrated to israel. my dad right away went into the israeli army from 71-75 including fighting in the yom kipur war before they left for south africa in 75 and then the USA on 2001. basically starting from scratch every time..

fuck.. some one give me a hand out of some jewish money please....!!!!
                      2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                        Oy vey.
                        i lolzed!

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          He's a fucking truck driver for a living. Of course he's angry.
                          that's his secret... he's always angry....

2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                            i lolzed!

god bless.
                            i'm the jewish king of crown molding!!!!

2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

all i want to know is how the fuck i can get my hands on some of that jewish money.. is there like a club i can join? my folks left russian with literally nothing but the shirt on their backs and immigrated to israel. my dad right away went into the israeli army from 71-75 including fighting in the yom kipur war before they left for south africa in 75 and then the USA on 2001. basically starting from scratch every time..

fuck.. some one give me a hand out of some jewish money please....!!!!
                              None of that acknowledges what I said.

Comment

So Jews should be punished because they're so good with money and managing resources that even when you put them at the subhuman/slave level, they still come out on top? And how do you limit their success while recognizing their liberty and enterprising freedom?
                                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                                X