Sweden Burns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweden Burns

Youth gang riots in the Swedish capital Stockholm have entered fifth straight night. Hundreds of mostly immigrant teenagers tore through the suburbs, smashing windows and burning cars in the country’s worst outbreak of violence in years.

Youth gang riots in the Swedish capital Stockholm have entered fifth straight night. Hundreds of mostly immigrant teenagers tore through the suburbs, smashing windows and burning cars in the country’s worst outbreak of violence in years.

At least six vehicles were torched throughout the city late on Thursday while the police called for reinforcements from other Swedish cities bracing for further unrest.

Firefighters were putting out flames that engulfed several cars and a school in immigrant-dominated areas of Stockholm.

More in the link. I hate to say this as a Swede, but the Swedish model is awful. You take 15% of your population from Africa and expect them to be Swedish within 20 years. What's wrong with that?
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Experiment failed. Invading species. Kill them all.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
      Experiment failed. Invading species. Kill them all.
      yep
      satisfaction is the death of desire...

its still "We the people"...right?

Comment

They say a picture is worth a thousand words...

First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

^^^oooh oooh , I know I know
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
          X