Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holder tapes House Cloak Room

Posted by Jim Hoft on Wednesday, May 15, 2013, 9:13 PM

Congressman Devin Nunes (R-CA) went on the Hugh Hewitt Show tonight and dropped this bombshell. The Holder-Obama Justice Department tapped the House of Representatives Cloak Room.

They tapped the cloak room, too.

Via the Hugh Hewitt website, via The Green Room:

HH: The idea that this might be a Geithner-Axelrod plan, and by that, the sort of intimation, Henry II style, will no one rid me of this turbulent priest, will no one rid me of these turbulent Tea Parties, that might have just been a hint, a shift of an eyebrow, a change in the tone of voice. That’s going to take a long time to get to. I don’t trust the Department of Justice on this. Do you, Congressman Nunes?

DN: No, I absolutely do not, especially after this wiretapping incident, essentially, of the House of Representative. I don’t think people are focusing on the right thing when they talk about going after the AP reporters. The big problem that I see is that they actually tapped right where I’m sitting right now, the Cloak Room.

HH: Wait a minute, this is news to me.

DN: The Cloak Room in the House of Representatives.

HH: I have no idea what you’re talking about.

DN: So when they went after the AP reporters, right? Went after all of their phone records, they went after the phone records, including right up here in the House Gallery, right up from where I’m sitting right now. So you have a real separation of powers issue that did this really rise to the level that you would have to get phone records that would, that would most likely include members of Congress, because as you know…

HH: Wow.

The cloakrooms serve as a place for members to socialize, eat, and take naps without leaving the building. These rooms are closed to all except for Senators and Representatives, and a few of their trusted staffers, and even have their own phone numbers.

I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Interested to see where this goes. This is serious shit if there's anything to it.

Comment

So, IRS attacking Jewish, Conservatives, Tea Partiers and Catholics
      DOJ pulls phone records of AP
      DOJ records rooms in House of Representatives

Comment

This is ridiculous, Holder needs to resign immediately along with any of his staff that should have been in a position stop things like this from happening. If your job is to protect the constitution and your subordinates crap all over it because you aren't paying attention you are just as guilty as they are.

Then whoever is directly responsible for this and anyone that gained anything from it and knew the source needs to spend the rest of their lives in jail.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
          This is ridiculous, Obama needs to resign immediately along with any of his staff that should have been in a position stop things like this from happening. If your job is to protect the constitution and your subordinates crap all over it because you aren't paying attention you are just as guilty as they are.

Then, Holder and whoever is directly responsible for this and anyone that gained anything from it and knew the source needs to spend the rest of their lives in jail.
          Fixed, for what really needs to happen.
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
            Fixed, for what really needs to happen.
            You know there is zero chance of that happening. He needs to assure the people that he'll get to the bottom of this and punish those responsible. This is right after he takes a long hard look at photos of Harry Truman's desk. Maybe even read up on command responsibility.

Comment

This initial fracture will lead to an eventual unwinding of this administration.

They'll be like the typical brothers when going through interrogation "wasn't me fool! It was that nigga HOE-der!" "Barry said they?!? Fuck dat trick, here's what happened....!"

And they'll fail to fulfill their fatherly duties.

Comment

No they won't Sean. Every fucking one of them will walk away unscathed.
                www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

This is "liberalism" at it's best. You can plug in any liberal you want (Hillary, Harry Reid, Barry, etc.) and this is what you will get as long as they have control. It's more than just the person...it's a philosophy.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                    This is ridiculous, Holder needs to resign immediately along with any of his staff that should have been in a position stop things like this from happening. If your job is to protect the constitution and your subordinates crap all over it because you aren't paying attention you are just as guilty as they are.

Then whoever is directly responsible for this and anyone that gained anything from it and knew the source needs to spend the rest of their lives in jail.
                    lol @ because he isn't paying attention. Most ridiculous thing posted in this sub-forum all week.
                    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                      lol @ because he isn't paying attention. Most ridiculous thing posted in this sub-forum all week.
                      Why not, I have seen MANY senior military officers fired or forced into retirement for actions of their subordinates. The majority of those officers had no clue what was happening.

Comment

Originally posted by DallasSleeper View Post
                        Why not, I have seen MANY senior military officers fired or forced into retirement for actions of their subordinates. The majority of those officers had no clue what was happening.
                        So you're comparing a crooked, shady lawyer to a military officer? Now, I get that once you get to a certain level in the military, it's all politics, but still there's at least some honor left in those guys.

If you don't believe that Holder knew what was going on, I think you're naive. I'm almost certain he knew what was going on, and I also have a pretty good idea that he was the one directing them to do so -- on orders from his boss.
                        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I fully believe Holder not only knew what was going on but he was in charge of it as well. My point is even if he had no clue about any of it, he is responsible for the actions of the Justice department, He dodged Fast and Furious with a save from the boy king and he is trying to dodge this one as well.

He should be held accountable (fired at the very least) and everyone else involved should be as well. That is all I am trying to say as a leader, be it an Army Sergeant, or the POTUS, you are responsible for the actions of your subordinates and need to be held accountable

Comment

If he has no clue what's going on at the DOJ (F&F, AP issue, so forth) then he is incompetent at his job and should be impeached

Comment

Working...
                            X