No announcement yet.

Lesson Learned - keep your voice down.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lesson Learned - keep your voice down.

Because in CA you are gonna get tazed.

That didn't go very well.....wonder how much it's gonna cost city for that one...lol

Comment

Originally posted by SaTx04Lightning View Post
      That didn't go very well.....wonder how much it's gonna cost city for that one...lol
      If there is any justice...everything.
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Waiting to see the whole story before I judge...
        "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
        -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by slow06 View Post
          Waiting to see the whole story before I judge...
          Didn't see a warrant, actions not justified.

Comment

That guy took quite a few hits before he went down(respect)
            oh ya and FTP

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
              Didn't see a warrant, actions not justified.
              I understand where you are coming from, and at the moment I agree, but they got called for a domestic disturbance.

Do we/should we expect them to just walk away without verifying that everybody is ok? Is it a problem to open the door and talk to them?

Again, I see your point, but this seems like a gray area to me.
              "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
              -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

yeah, 4th amendment just took it up the ass...
                Originally posted by stevo
                Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

I smell dead pig.

Comment

Right or wrong I still can't help but laugh every time I see someone get tazed on video.

Comment

I understand where you are coming from, and at the moment I agree, but they got called for a domestic disturbance.

Do we/should we expect them to just walk away without verifying that everybody is ok? Is it a problem to open the door and talk to them?

Law is the gray area that creates black and white. Who called regarding domestic disturbance? I tend to have an issue with cops taking actions based on information from others that hasn't personally been witnessed. Then again, this crews "judgement" may be fairly shitty, based on their actions.

Comment

3 cops for a domestic disturbance in a town that covers 1.88 square miles, and has a population of 7,265? That's probably half of their police force.
                        Would it seem appropriate for the Dallas Police Dept to show up to a domestic call with 700 officers, and then rush in after everyone in the house had told them that everything was ok?
                        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

You never know. A kid that lives there may have just has his ass whooped by his dad and the kid called the cops.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                            Law is the gray area that creates black and white. Who called regarding domestic disturbance? I tend to have an issue with cops taking actions based on information from others that hasn't personally been witnessed. Then again, this crews "judgement" may be fairly shitty, based on their actions.

Isn't it law in some states that they don't need a warrant to enter when domestic disputes are concerned? I could have sworn it was, when there is suspected abuse.

For once I'm not making fun of Matt, but I'd like to know the rest of the story. As Sean mentioned, who called it in, etc. From the just the video it looks bad, but that guy certainly didn't help matters any.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

If they think somethings wrong, they stay on site and call for a warrant. Otherwise stay the fuck out of my house
                              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                              X