and out in California....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and out in California....

Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

worthless

Comment

Oakland is suffering high and increasing gun violence? I doubt that the shitty people that live in Oakland are gonna be like "Damn, these bullets cost $2 more than they did last year. I'm not gonna kill this guy now."

Why is Californias solution to everything "increase the state tax?" That state is ran by the goddamn dumbest motherfuckers to have ever been crapped out of a vagina.
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

What about the kids shot by cops? Why should other gun owners pay for them since they're exempt?
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
          What about the kids shot by cops? Why should other gun owners pay for them since they're exempt?
          California:"Well.......somebody's gotta pay. These lawsuits aren't gonna pay for themselves."
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I wonder how many lawsuits were left because of the chase of Dorner. Love how the police unions always get these cut outs
            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
              They'll be taxed for whatever bullets the police use on them. If you get shot by the police you need to pay for this service.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                They'll be taxed for whatever bullets the police use on them. If you get shot by the police you need to pay for this service.
                This made me LOL...
                Originally posted by stevo
                Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                  Dont forget the holstering fee and the cleaning fee.

Comment

Working...
                  X