Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sheila Jackson Lee: Declaration Of Independence Guarantees Right To ObamaCare, Or Som

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lajntx View Post
    Too bad for all of you that the majority of the American Electorate is quickly turning into the type that would vote for her, and not the crazy old white guys ya`ll love to support and worship in here.

Texas is going to be such a good place to live ( and vote ) in around 2025
    Your true colors are shining through. I'm sure you're really proud to be part of the group that is destroying our country. It's too bad that people aren't required to wear a left or right sticker so that we'll know who our enemies are when the time comes to fight for this country.

Comment

If I have the rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, let me use those rights, you damn cunt.
      Originally posted by Buzzo
      Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by crapstang View Post
        If I have the rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, let me use those rights, you damn cunt.
        That part was a blowjob to cover not putting the original line in.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
          That part was a blowjob to cover not putting the original line in.
          Well, I am want to bring up an issue
          Originally posted by Buzzo
          Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
            Your true colors are shining through. I'm sure you're really proud to be part of the group that is destroying our country. It's too bad that people aren't required to wear a left or right sticker so that we'll know who our enemies are when the time comes to fight for this country.
            I don't see that boy fighting for anything other than a spot in the bread line. It wouldn't surprise me if he wasn't on all kinds of assistance as we speak.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
              I don't see that boy fighting for anything other than a spot in the bread line. It wouldn't surprise me if he wasn't on all kinds of assistance as we speak.
              Oh look...they have welfare on computers now.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Originally posted by racrguy
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                Oh look...they have welfare on computers now.
                Irreguardless, I'm thinking maybe the Tyler Public Library has a few. LOL!

Comment

Working...
                X