Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sheila Jackson Lee: Declaration Of Independence Guarantees Right To ObamaCare, Or Som

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sheila Jackson Lee: Declaration Of Independence Guarantees Right To ObamaCare, Or Som

Speaking on the House Floor last night, the brilliant constitutionalist, Sheila Jackson Lee, informed America that the Declaration of Independence guarantees the right to universal healthcare. Who knew?

Yes, the same woman who once asked a NASA administrator if a Mars rover would be able to send back photos of the place where Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin planted the American flag, believes that healthcare – and education – are not only guaranteed by the Declaration of Independence, but by the U.S. Constitution, as well:

“If you read or quote the Declaration of Independence; we hold these truths to be self-evident that we have certain inalienable rights of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. One might argue that education and healthcare fall into those provisions of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.”

Of course, the irony lost on Ms. Sheila is that whenever Obama opposes existing legislation – or legislation he supports is defeated in Congress – he has a nasty habit of circumventing Congress and the very Constitution of which she speaks. At any rate, Sheila Jackson Lee is one of those gifts that keeps on giving.

Well done, Ms. Sheila. Maybe Google Earth will be able to spot that flag for you.

One thing I've learned: When I see the name Sheila Jackson Lee, I know something ignorant is going to follow it.

Comment

Originally posted by JP135 View Post
      One thing I've learned: When I see the name Sheila Jackson Lee, I know something ignorant is going to follow it.
      Which is why I clicked on this thread.
      "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
      -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by JP135 View Post
        LOL. Unfortunately this is 100% true.
        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

She sure does dress nice, though.

Comment

Mmmmm hmmmm. Sho-nuff fancy. Dat gurl always was a snappy dresser.

Comment

Cunts like don't make me sick. The voters that carried her in do.

Comment

She probably skims tax payers funds to pay for those fancy clothes too. Her voters are too stupid to realize it though, of course most of them don't pay taxes anyhow.

Comment

nay nays mom?
                  ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Fucking white people...

Comment

Shes been the congresswoman for a houston district for nearly 20 years.

Prime example of why I think this country is fucked.

Comment

Can we get a lift on racially accurate terms for SJL?

Comment

Originally posted by Binky View Post
                          If you saw the demographic animals that lived there, you would see why.

Comment

Stupid ignorant bitch

Sent from my LGL45C using Tapatalk 2
                            "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Binky View Post

Prime example of why I think this country is fucked.
                              Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                              If you saw the demographic animals that lived there, you would see why.
                              Stupid is as stupid does. I will say this, she actually does represent her constituents.
                              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                              X