Benghazi testimonials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sig239 View Post
    I was driving, but did I hear them say it took a f-16 over 2 hr to cover 1000 miles?
    I know they have a cruise speed, but Im sure the we need to get the fuck there now mode also.
    The unclassified Max speed is over Mach 2 which is over 1500 MPH... But I am wondering how long it takes to arm them?

Comment

Originally posted by DallasSleeper View Post
      The unclassified Max speed is over Mach 2 which is over 1500 MPH... But I am wondering how long it takes to arm them?
      I need to clarify I've been at airbases, but not really paid much attention to the aircraft on standby really. (mostly C130 gunships in Uzbekistan)

With that said, the helos are there armed and ready to go on bases I've been at. Basically you see the flight crew hauling ass to it, it spins up (maybe warms up a bit) and they are gone with the wind...quick.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by DallasSleeper View Post
        It is my understanding that there is always an alert group of fighters at most overseas bases that are armed, fueled, and ready to take off within minutes of any situation.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
          It is my understanding that there is always an alert group of fighters at most overseas bases that are armed, fueled, and ready to take off within minutes of any situation.
          Quick Reaction Force

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
            I would like to think so, I grew up in a town that had an Air National Guard base in Oregon and it seemed that there were always planes that were ready to go and under armed guard.

So assuming they were armed with alert crews standing by then they should have been able to be overhead in roughly 40 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
              Quick Reaction Force
              ... which was disabled for some reason?
              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
              dont downshift!!
              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

We had a reconnaissance drone overhead in 45 minutes, how could we not get aircraft there during the attack?

Stevo
                Originally posted by SSMAN
                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

watching Cspan live and they are doing phone calls while on break. there phone lines are divided for Rep, Dem, and Indepndents. its been nice hearing several Dem actually say that they are ashamed of their party and that obama, hillary and everyone else involved definetly covered up the scandal and that they should face the penalties.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                    ... which was disabled for some reason?
                    They need to ask the O-5 that shut down the running C-130 on the tarmack. They have his name, now just ask him who gave him that order that he carried out. Trace it all the way back.

Comment

Originally posted by runin90lx View Post
                      watching Cspan live and they are doing phone calls while on break. there phone lines are divided for Rep, Dem, and Indepndents. its been nice hearing several Dem actually say that they are ashamed of their party and that obama, hillary and everyone else involved definetly covered up the scandal and that they should face the penalties.
                      That is refreshing to hear. This is way beyond politics in my opinion, it's just purely evil and criminal.

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                      They need to ask the O-5 that shut down the running C-130 on the tarmack. They have his name, now just ask him who gave him that order that he carried out. Trace it all the way back.
                      It really could be that easy.
                      Originally posted by MR EDD
                      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by runin90lx View Post
                        Some of them can only turn there eyes for so long before they have had enough of making excuses for him, before they see how stupid they look to keep having to do it.
                        Im willing to bet he looses a huge percent of his cool aid drinkers. Midterms coming up they like there nice comfy jobs and will throw barry under the bus to keep them. He grows weaker every day.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                          If that fails to happen, then there is no result here and this is all a waste of time.
                          That's exactly what this will be; lots of talk, no action.

Comment

Originally posted by sig239 View Post
                            Some of them can only turn there eyes for so long before they have had enough of making excuses for him, before they see how stupid they look to keep having to do it.
                            Im willing to bet he looses a huge percent of his cool aid drinkers. Midterms coming up they like there nice comfy jobs and will throw barry under the bus to keep them. He grows weaker every day.
                            I hope you are right

Comment

A friend's dad was on a crew that flew a nuclear bomb dropping plane (don't remember the type or where). They would run tests to make sure the plane was ready to be in the air in no more than 8 minutes. They got a alert to go out once, after they were up in the air for 10 minutes they were told to fly back.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                                That's exactly what this will be; lots of talk, no action.
                                Yep.
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X