Yvonne A. Ewell Townview Magnet Center rated best school in the US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
    I understand that the population numbers are out of whack. That is understandable. What I have issues with is the fact that they claim to be diverse and print those numbers when they know they are not correct.
    That's the ratio they will set the school at, if the ratio could be met. I don't see a problem with them calling themselves diverse. The problem I have is when people try to make a mountain out of a molehill.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
      My oldest got out in '03 and it wasn't near that bad. Happened almost overnight.
      I think it's less than 1% now. I lived in Desoto all my life, no idea what happened to that place!

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
        I think it's less than 1% now. I lived in Desoto all my life, no idea what happened to that place!
        Cheap tract houses at the end of their life cycle.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
          Cheap tract houses at the end of their life cycle.
          There are/were some really nice neighborhoods there. $500,000+, and then the hood just crept up around everything. I got my nick name at Desoto high school, I was know as "Crazy Cracker" since freshman year.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
            That's the ratio they will set the school at, if the ratio could be met. I don't see a problem with them calling themselves diverse. The problem I have is when people try to make a mountain out of a molehill.
            I suppose I may have been guilty of that.

Comment

Working...
            X