No announcement yet.

Latino Students Surpass Whites In Texas, Becoming Largest Ethnic Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imagine sending your kid to school and he/she not knowing how to talk yet. CPS would be by shortly to discuss how bad a parent you are. If the school teaches in English i don't care if your native tonque is Klingon. That is not the school's issue it is the parent's and the kid is the one to suffer. Until you correct your mistake (not teaching the kid to speak english) CPS may want to step in your life for a few months/year. Oh that is right, you are undocumented, you don't care.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
      Here you go:

Latin, black, or anything other than a white person? Well you get preferential selection when it comes to government contracts! Hurrah!

But seriously, any smart business owner just sets up a shell corp "owned" by Señor Guerra and bids through that entity.

Im fucking SET!

Also is there no muslims in Australia Alex? fucking camel jockeys EVERYWHERE in the UK.
      First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
        Im fucking SET!

Also is there no muslims in Australia Alex? fucking camel jockeys EVERYWHERE in the UK.
        NO, their imigration and borders (water) works.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Texifornia by 2025.

Comment

I don't understand why we can't do 2 things:

1. Provide schooling only to students with SSNs/green cards

2. Request all employers of DOCUMENTED workers to update their employee's file every 6 months to show a renewed work visa or actual citizenship status. Those employing undocumented or expired visa employees are subject to severe tax penalties.

Those 2 measures, ENFORCED, would fix a lot of this mess. I don't mind immigration: so long as they pay taxes and help strengthen the economy.
            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
            dont downshift!!
            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
              Im fucking SET!

Fuck no. Here is a quote, word for word from the Australian Prime Minister:

“IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS MUST ADAPT”.
              Originally posted by lincolnboy
              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

This is the way things should be

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                  Sweet, when do i start getting my special privelages for being a minority?
                  Hell yea, tons of a-holes have been getting free shit due to the color of their skin for years.

Where the fuck are the freebies for the minority crackers at?

Comment

I'm so proud of us.
                    Street car.

Comment

Originally posted by DallasSleeper View Post
                      This is the way things should be
                      By ENDA CURRAN Australia has attracted more than $1 billion in potential foreign investment with a new program that offers overseas millionaires the right of residency in return for a portion of their wealth. The so-called significant investor visa, launched in November, has attracted 170 applicants, the government said Monday. If the applications, believed to be mostly from China, were accepted it would translate into inbound investment of 850 million Australian dollars (US$1.1 billion). The

Comment

This thread is not very P.C.
                        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Fuck no. Here is a quote, word for word from the Australian Prime Minister:

I was impressed, only to find out it's not true

Comment

Originally posted by exlude View Post
                            I was impressed, only to find out it's not true
                            Howard really said that. And Gillard has agreed on that position.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                              I don't understand why we can't do 2 things:

1. Provide schooling only to students with SSNs/green cards

2. Request all employers of DOCUMENTED workers to update their employee's file every 6 months to show a renewed work visa or actual citizenship status. Those employing undocumented or expired visa employees are subject to severe tax penalties.

Those 2 measures, ENFORCED, would fix a lot of this mess. I don't mind immigration: so long as they pay taxes and help strengthen the economy.
                              thats racist
                              2011 Mustang GT
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KungFuHamster View Post
                                thats racist
                                But man, it would solve so many problems.

Comment

Working...
                                X