Ted Cruz the ‘Most Talented and Fearless Republican Politician

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lajntx View Post
    It used to be when you stopped in at a diner in rural Idaho and they found out you were from Texas that you were asked about where was your horse & cowboy hat? Now one of the first comments they make is.... " You have to some bat shit crazy people in politics down there.
    That's funny, That's usually what I tell people from Illinois or California...

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
      Make up your mind.

And learn how to multi-quote.

Stevo
      Nah, What fun would that be?

I guess the RNC will have to learn the hard way that the majority of the country doesnt want a politician from Texas -- from either party at this time. Nor does most of the electorate care what happened in the past unless it has negatively affected them.

Even then, I`m sure Fox will still report that ACORN stole another election.

Comment

I hate to say it because I consider myself a logical person, and understanding that things aren't the way they used to be but somebody call me out if I'm wrong. Traditional conservative politics work. Even conservative politicians know that you can't keep fucking over minorities (race, or whatever) and come out on top. However, if you look out for the majority, everybody benefits.

We've experimented for 5 years with a super-liberal president, and just about everybody has suffered. In this two party system, republican is the only way that America will survive. That's it. Again, if anybody feels differently, please post why. Liberals/Democrats keep thinking that Clinton was one of the best presidents ever. That guy rode a wave of American Corporations thriving. Hell, Clinton was pretty conservative compared to the phony we have in office now.
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

The only way politicians are elected is that they run as conservatives. Small government, spend less than we take in, low taxes and so forth. Tell me of one politician elected that says "I'm going to take the majority of your paycheck and borrow from China so your kids and grandkids have to pay for it."
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
            I hate to say it because I consider myself a logical person, and understanding that things aren't the way they used to be but somebody call me out if I'm wrong. Traditional conservative politics work. Even conservative politicians know that you can't keep fucking over minorities (race, or whatever) and come out on top. However, if you look out for the majority, everybody benefits.

We've experimented for 5 years with a super-liberal president, and just about everybody has suffered. In this two party system, republican is the only way that America will survive. That's it. Again, if anybody feels differently, please post why. Liberals/Democrats keep thinking that Clinton was one of the best presidents ever. That guy rode a wave of American Corporations thriving. Hell, Clinton was pretty conservative compared to the phony we have in office now.
            Liberalism is a social disorder. It doesn't work. It never has. There have been short-term blips of crazy policies that we will pay for till the end of time (or this country). SS and welfare are both simply bad policy. Obama-care will make them look like childs' play. Clinton got his ass kicked in the mid-term elections of '94. He did a smart thing and became quite moderate, which most dems would never do. When's the last time a democratic POTUS agreed to welfare reform? Newt Gingrich and his crew came in kicking ass in '94, and the likes of Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, etc. will do the same over time.

Comment

It seems like Liberalism is just another way of saying "I want somebody else to do it for me."
              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by Lajntx View Post
                Nah, What fun would that be?

I guess the RNC will have to learn the hard way that the majority of the country doesnt want a politician from Texas -- from either party at this time. Nor does most of the electorate care what happened in the past unless it has negatively affected them.

Even then, I`m sure Fox will still report that ACORN stole another election.
                You can always tell when the liberal argument is circling the drain by the number of times they use "Fox News" in one thread.

Stevo
                Originally posted by SSMAN
                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Working...
                X