Healthcare for illegals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Healthcare for illegals

Commercial running in CA for healthcare for undocumented workers (illegals, criminals, trespassers) This gets my blood boiling.

"their" country has spoken?

GTFO

Comment

No, you are NOT undocumented, you are here illegally. Your presence in this country is a violation of the law. If you want free healthcare, get it where the other criminals get theirs...in prison.
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

soon i'll be paying for the obama health care and my money will go where?

Comment

Sweet!
          ./ ____ _ _\.
          (]]]_ o _[[[)
          \o_FORD_o/
          |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

Comment

And thats why California is on the verge of bankruptcy.

Comment

that is bullshit....man that pisses me off....
              satisfaction is the death of desire...

its still "We the people"...right?

Comment

I don't see how people could even begin to see that this is even logical. "GIMMIE GIMMIE"
                "Ask not what YOUR country can do for you, but what another country can do for you"
                Originally posted by Buzzo
                Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

I was born and raised here, but I do not have nor have I ever had health insurance. Why should random people get it first?

Comment

Originally posted by Venix View Post
                    I was born and raised here, but I do not have nor have I ever had health insurance. Why should random people get it first?
                    As an adult, the only time I had health insurance was when it was provided free of charge by my employer. It is more cost effective for me to pay as I go at this point in life, and I'll be goddamned if these assholes didn't find a way to tax my ass just for breathing....

Comment

I have got to quit reading this stuff or I am going to blow a gasket and do something I may regret!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X