US sailor assaults Muslim bus driver over disagreement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US sailor assaults Muslim bus driver over disagreement

Trying to land a job at CNN so bear with me.

An off-duty U.S. navy sailor wrestled a Dubai bus driver to the ground and beat him into submission after he tried to rape her at knifepoint on Jan. 19, a courtroom heard Wednesday.
    The woman, 28, was on 24-hour shore leave in Dubai when she was attacked by a bus driver after he picked her up from the Mall of the Emirates shopping center.
    SEE RELATED: Islamic cleric decrees it OK for Syrian rebels to rape women
    “I noticed he did not take the main road and when I asked him he told me not to worry,” she said, according to the Daily Mail.
    He then stopped where several other buses were parked and tried to kiss her. After she refused, he pulled out a knife and tried to rape her.
    Prosecutors said that she knocked the knife from his hand, broke it in two, bit him in the hand, forced him to the ground and locked him between her thighs, the Daily Mail reports.
    The man, known as K S, has been charged with attempted rape, threatening to kill, assault and consuming alcohol illegally, the Daily Mail reports.
    © Copyright 2013 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...#ixzz2RVjuDECj
    Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Good for her, but this thread sucks without a pic!
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

obammy will probably apologize to the emirate for our sailor beating up one of their citizens

Comment

So at what part of this article was the "Muslim" part needed? A bus driver from Dubai, regardless of religion tried to rape her.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
          obammy will probably apologize to the emirate for our sailor beating up one of their citizens
          none of the people working in the emirate are citizens, from what I understand.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
            none of the people working in the emirate are citizens, from what I understand.
            Does make sense, the citizens would be above performing such drudgery as work.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
              So at what part of this article was the "Muslim" part needed? A bus driver from Dubai, regardless of religion tried to rape her.
              It is relevant here because Islam views women as property and he tried to exert his authority over this young woman and got his ass beat for it.

Comment

She will probably be jailed for excessive force

Comment

Under Sharia Law, she will gang-raped by 137 camels then stoned to death for not relenting. At least that's what I understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post

Prosecutors said that she knocked the knife from his hand, broke it in two, bit him in the hand, forced him to the ground and locked him between her thighs,
                    This sounds like my kind of saturday night

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
                      This sounds like my kind of saturday night
                      So what you're saying is... you suck at raping women?

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
                        So what you're saying is... you suck at raping women?
                        That's only a half truth

Comment

The perp will walk. Islamic law requires 4 male witnesses to convict on a rape charge.
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I don't think he'll walk. Consuming alcohol illegally is a big offense

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                              It is relevant here because Islam views women as property and he tried to exert his authority over this young woman and got his ass beat for it.
                              Obviously it is not legal as he is being charged with it.

Comment

Working...
                              X