This is conspiracies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DallasSleeper View Post
    The Boston one that you posted was a guy who the cops put on the ground 2 different times during this 24 hour period, he was interviewed. Not Suspect #1...

The WTC, with the speed and momentum of the plane I would think that explosion is right where it should be. I did not see it hit live, but I did see the second one hit live and it was 100% legit
    but it was only on TV that you saw, its been admitted that TV stations will "doctor" up their footage for dramatic affect. that applies with the thought that the planes had no image and were "dark"

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
      Did you question any of these before you posted them?
      This, if you are gonna post dumb crap like this at least post crap that has had a bit more research put into it.
      Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
      It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
        but it was only on TV that you saw, its been admitted that TV stations will "doctor" up their footage for dramatic affect. that applies with the thought that the planes had no image and were "dark"

I watched it LIVE on tv, no chance for any doctoring anything up.

Comment

So my friend Tom, the first officer is what invisible now? How does that work? His wife and kids are what, just part of the witness protection program living in Virginia? We have fundraisers for her why? Your logic is of a 10 yr old.

To even post this crap shows what an ass you are, moreover shows complete disregard for life in general.

His name is Thomas McGuinness for the record. That picture is hard for me to look at, knowing he is in the cockpit, dead or alive.

Comment

I watched it live as well. Ft. Benning, Ga and we were all put on alert
            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

and no im not serious, its just a place to collect these thoughts as a point of reference.
              Funny how you puss out whenever called on whether or not you believe any of this nonsense you post yet keep trying to make convincing arguments.

Comment

LMAO! The little boys in the pics eyes aren't even the same color! Aaaaaaaand don't say he wears contacts!

Comment

Originally posted by likeitfast55 View Post
                  So my friend Tom, the first officer is what invisible now? How does that work? His wife and kids are what, just part of the witness protection program living in Virginia? We have fundraisers for her why? Your logic is of a 10 yr old.

To even post this crap shows what an ass you are, moreover shows complete disregard for life in general.

His name is Thomas McGuinness for the record. That picture is hard for me to look at, knowing he is in the cockpit, dead or alive.
                  Sorry for your loss man!

Comment

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
                    Sorry for your loss man!
                    Noted, thank you. Seems like it was yesterday.

Never forget.

Comment

Sucks man, devastating day.

Comment

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by likeitfast55 View Post
                          Amen!
                          sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                          17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                          13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                          86 SVO - Sold
                          '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                          01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                          65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Working...
                          X