Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JP135 View Post
    Maybe I missed something.

How did a discussion of murder (delivering a living, full-term, viable child then killing it outside the womb) devolve into the usual entrenched rhetoric of pro-life vs pro-choice?

Started with TX Redneck, then Sean's comment prompted Frost to chime in with his usual, off the fucking wall, onlymakessensetohisstupidass bullshit.

There are witness accounts of this doctor playing with the living child then flipping it over on it's belly and killing it. This has NOTHING to do with abortion. You do know that, right? [/QUOTE]
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

In regards to what I understand from what FF originally posted, sounds like that doc was screwed up. I'm pretty sure we've all known a few women who have gone through this procedure and I'm pretty sure if their doc did that - they'd kill themselves.

I'll admit that I'm a bit of a hypocrite on the matter.

I'm often wiggling between 21-25 and under - I support abortions for most of that age group once or so.

Afterwards? No. i.e. when I had a couple of close calls when 16, I would've done one if the girl was wanting to as well. When at 33 (I think or 34) my wife got pregnant with twins the thought never crossed our minds.

I do understand what the pro-life people are saying though, and those pics posted above make it a reality that a lot of people do not think about too much. Still, in my heart (going against my religion) I feel it is better for kids to be raised in a more stable, mature and controlled home than some home where the parents likely hate each other anyway and are still in high school.

It makes me even more sad to hear of 17 y/o girls having their 4th kid. It's a vicious thing. I guess I wonder if it's mercy for the parents or more for the kids to be honest. People just pop them out and FF, you can say all you want - it's not going to change. You will be paying for people's mistakes in regards to kids having kids. You don't just snap your fingers and everyone does what you want them to do. There is what we know SHOULD happen and then reality.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        Started with TX Redneck, then Sean's comment prompted Frost to chime in with his usual, off the fucking wall, onlymakessensetohisstupidass bullshit.

There are witness accounts of this doctor playing with the living child then flipping it over on it's belly and killing it. This has NOTHING to do with abortion. You do know that, right?
        [/QUOTE]
        You really should recheck who the OP is.

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by JP135 View Post
          Maybe I missed something.

How did a discussion of murder (delivering a living, full-term, viable child then killing it outside the womb) devolve into the usual entrenched rhetoric of pro-life vs pro-choice?

There are witness accounts of this doctor playing with the living child then flipping it over on it's belly and killing it. This has NOTHING to do with abortion. You do know that, right?
          The problem is that he was doing abortions past the point of viability, which is fucking wrong, not to mention highly illegal. The dude is sick in the head and everyone involved should get the book thrown at them. Then you have the people who equate what he's doing to ALL abortions, and you have what the thread devolved into.

Comment

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.[/QUOTE]

I'm referring to your comment about "willfully turning a blind eye under the guise of pro choice"
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post

I'm referring to your comment about "willfully turning a blind eye under the guise of pro choice"[/QUOTE]

Right on, that was not clear by your post.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                The problem is that he was doing abortions past the point of viability, which is fucking wrong, not to mention highly illegal. The dude is sick in the head and everyone involved should get the book thrown at them. Then you have the people who equate what he's doing to ALL abortions, and you have what the thread devolved into.
                I think that's the problem with pro-choice people like you.
                First you say ABORTION is OK
                but after X weeks , OH NO ITS MURDER, but it wasn't last week. You know X days ago it was nothing, now it's a person!

You just make up shit as you go , moral responsibility completely aside. Forming your opinion around whatever personal narrative you want to meet a conclusion you prefer. Any means to whatever ends you desire makes it OK

Typical smug liberal bullshit idealogy, with little to no place in reality.

Comment

Originally posted by futant View Post
                  I think that's the problem with pro-choice people like you.
                  First you say ABORTION is OK
                  but after X weeks , OH NO ITS MURDER, but it wasn't last week. You know X days ago it was nothing, now it's a person!

You just make up shit as you go , moral responsibility completely aside. Forming your opinion around whatever personal narrative you want to meet a conclusion you prefer. Any means to whatever ends you desire makes it OK

Typical smug liberal bullshit idealogy, with little to no place in reality.
                  Everything you said is false, you ignorant fuck. I haven't changed my stance one iota from the very beginning of the talks on the boards including now. Do some research into the things that I've said. Until the point of viability, abortions should be legal, after viability, not. Which is odd, because that's the same stance the legal system takes.

Comment

The operative is "viable". Define it please, as it relates to this discussion.

Last edited by Tx Redneck; 04-15-2013, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                      The operative is "viable". Define it please as it relates to this discussion.

Dude. We've been over this before. Are you incapable of carrying information from one conversation to the next?

Comment

I do not think that word means what you think it means, you were "Viable" when you squirted from your dad's dong.

Comment

What is this, the catholic fucking church? Every sperm is not sacred.

Comment

I don't believe he said sacred. I think he said Viable.

Would you like a breakdown of what each word means?
                            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

If you are struggling with the word "viable" in the context of this discussion, you may want to take a step back and read up on the subject a little as you are considerably far behind.

Comment

Originally posted by exlude View Post
                                If you are struggling with the word "viable" in the context of this discussion, you may want to take a step back and read up on the subject a little as you are considerably far behind.
                                I believe he is referring to this:

vi·a·ble [ v əb'l ]
                                practicable or worthwhile: able to be done or worth doing
                                able to grow: able to germinate or develop normally
                                able to survive outside womb: describes a fetus that can survive outside the womb
                                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                                X