Gosnell case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
    Apparently he has pretty bad aim, as he didn't get any important parts.

Let me know when you get a job and become beneficial to society.
    Are you alive in a country where you have the ability to run off a the mouth? You're welcome. Benefit to society done. Oh, and that's not mentioning all the fun stuff I've done since I got out. Hell, I've even been the speaker on PTSD at Angelo State. But I don't like to go into how absolutely brilliant I am. Especially on my birthday. Too self serving.

I'll stick with I've done and seen things you never will, been around the world a few times, and retired at 24. See my balls? No? That's because they're in your mouth. Here's a towel, wipe yourself off.

I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

"If you're so pro-life, do me a favor. don't lock arms and block medical clinics. If you're so pro-life, lock arms and block cemeteries."

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
        Are you alive in a country where you have the ability to run off a the mouth? You're welcome.
        Don't get it twisted, you didn't fight for me, you fought for the hadji's over there. You never fought for my freedoms.
        Benefit to politicians done.
        ftfy
        Oh, and that's not mentioning all the fun stuff I've done since I got out.
        Like going to NZ?
        Hell, I've even been the speaker on PTSD at Angelo State.
        Want a cookie?
        But I don't like to go into how absolutely brilliant I am. Especially on my birthday. Too self serving.
        Except you're not.
        I'll stick with I've done and seen things you never will,
        Getting shot at is not something I'd tout as something cool being done.
        been around the world a few times, and retired at 24.
        That's because you're missing half your gray matter, not because you're some financial whiz who has amassed a sum of money large enough to live on.
        See my balls? No? That's because they're in your mouth. Here's a towel, wipe yourself off.
        What a desperate little man...

Comment

@ estimate late 2nd trimester or early 3rd trimester - ABORTED DEAD. Abortion by Salt Poisoning.

@ estimate 2nd trimester - ABORTED DEAD. Abortion by Dilation and Curettage. Society for the Protection of Unborn

@ 10 weeks gestation - ABORTED DEAD. Abortion by Vacuum Aspiration.

@ 30 weeks gestation - ABORTED DEAD. Right and Wrong Made Simple.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
              "If you're so pro-life, do me a favor. don't lock arms and block medical clinics. If you're so pro-life, lock arms and block cemeteries."
              I don't go near abortion clinics. I have a bad history with people committing genocide against a helpless population.

Comment

I don't go near abortion clinics. I have a bad history with people committing genocide against a helpless population.
                You must HATE your wife then. Some 50% of fertilized eggs are aborted naturally by the body of a woman. If I recall what I read correctly.

Comment

Its a joke to mean how committed are you to your cause.

My point is to have the 'option'. We as a society should not be in the business of regulating what someone can and can't do with their own body regardless of moral or ethical values.

If they want to do it and someone is willing to assist then so be it. The same holds true for me for assisted death when someone's quality of life is suffering.

Comment

You must HATE your wife then. Some 50% of fertilized eggs are aborted naturally by the body of a woman. If I recall what I read correctly.
                    You're actually equating people who kill children in the womb to failure of ovulation? You're beyond stupid

Comment

Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
                      Its a joke to mean how committed are you to your cause.

My point is to have the 'option'. We as a society should not be in the business of regulating what someone can and can't do with their own body regardless of moral or ethical values.

If they want to do it and someone is willing to assist then so be it. The same holds true for me for assisted death when someone's quality of life is suffering.
                      If it's their own body I have no problem. Do drugs, stick a your snoopy in a woodchipper, don't care. My issue comes when they infringe on the life of another. Another being with a heartbeat and is growing. THAT'S when I have an issue. When they take the choice of life from someone already verifiably alive? Then there's an issue.

Comment

You're actually equating people who kill children in the womb to failure of ovulation? You're beyond stupid
                        Nuff said.

Comment

What the fuck!? Read what the hell I said, then read what you said, then reread what I said, then tell me if the two make sense. I'm pretty sure that one of us is beyond stupid, but my money says it's not me.

Originally posted by Woods Racing Transmission View Post
                          Nuff said.
                          Well looky what showed up. This stupid motherfucker can't read or understand reproductive processes either...

NO WONDER you motherfuckers are pro-life. You don't understand the mechanics behind it, let alone anything else about it.

Comment

If it's their own body I have no problem. Do drugs, stick a your snoopy in a woodchipper, don't care. My issue comes when they infringe on the life of another. Another being with a heartbeat and is growing. THAT'S when I have an issue. When they take the choice of life from someone already verifiably alive? Then there's an issue.
                            No, they're just a parasite...

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

Comment

Maybe I missed something.

How did a discussion of murder (delivering a living, full-term, viable child then killing it outside the womb) devolve into the usual entrenched rhetoric of pro-life vs pro-choice?

There are witness accounts of this doctor playing with the living child then flipping it over on it's belly and killing it. This has NOTHING to do with abortion. You do know that, right?

Comment

He was abortion doctor performing abortions. Some VERY late stage abortions, but abortions none the less. That is how

Comment

Working...
                                X