No announcement yet.

Gosnell case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bingo. If there's rape, they get a rape test, get a pill and no abortion needed. People are educated enough to realize if you fuck, you can get pregnant. You can't raise that kid? Don't have sex or wear protection or learn to take it in the face. The options aren't have sex, pawn your offspring off on taxpayers or kill your child

Your option is: Have sex, pay for your kid or fucking wear a condom. Or, and this is an extreme option that seems to lose a lot of people, DONT' FUCK
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
      May not be known that quick. What if they were ashamed or they said boyfriend or best friends brother did it.. there could many scenarios here.
      All of which would result in a police report if it was rape. If it wasn't rape,, it was consentual and either the parents or the person who engaged in the activity raises the kid. If they can't, you give the child to foster parents (we seriously need to make adoption easier) and arrest the parents for child endangerment

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
        Bingo. If there's rape, they get a rape test, get a pill and no abortion needed. People are educated enough to realize if you fuck, you can get pregnant. You can't raise that kid? Don't have sex or wear protection or learn to take it in the face. The options aren't have sex, pawn your offspring off on taxpayers or kill your child

Your option is: Have sex, pay for your kid or fucking wear a condom. Or, and this is an extreme option that seems to lose a lot of people, DONT' FUCK
        You greatly overestimate American education. Especially with the moronic "abstinence is the only option" sex ed that is taught by a lot of the religious right.

Comment

It's not moronic. It's 100% effective especially if you can't figure out how to buy or afford condoms. Tell me one teenager that doesn't understand "If I fuck her, she'll get knocked up." The religious right doesn't have much power in schools. What you need to focus on is the idiotic left that view abortion as a viable option despite the physical, emotional and psychological effects having an abortion has on the mother and the murder of a child.

Why is it that no one wants to tell these mothers EXACTLY what is going to happen in an abortion? What do statists fear? That after seeing the effects of a Dewalt and ShopVac on a child they won't want to go through with it? How is it an acceptable practice when merely describing or showing pictures of it is viewed as hate speech or intimidation?

Comment

Originally posted by jyro View Post
            Does it make sense to abort generations of children and import the future from other countries citizens. We have a worker shortage in America. Millions have been aborted here. Future citizens, workers, professionals and taxpayers lost because of a right that doesn’t exist.
            Uhhhh. dowhut? We don't have a worker shortage in America, at the present time the unemployment rate is 7.7%. Generations of children? So all the people that are being born this very moment are not a part of the "generation" that's being aborted?
            Originally posted by cyclonescott View Post
            If your daughters were raped they would go to the hospital and get the morning after pills. There would be no need for an abortion. It would be interesting to see what the actual number of babies born each is from someone being raped.

You two do realize what the morning after pill is, don't you?
            It's not moronic. It's 100% effective especially if you can't figure out how to buy or afford condoms. Tell me one teenager that doesn't understand "If I fuck her, she'll get knocked up." The religious right doesn't have much power in schools. What you need to focus on is the idiotic left that view abortion as a viable option despite the physical, emotional and psychological effects having an abortion has on the mother and the murder of a child.

Why is it that no one wants to tell these mothers EXACTLY what is going to happen in an abortion? What do statists fear? That after seeing the effects of a Dewalt and ShopVac on a child they won't want to go through with it? How is it an acceptable practice when merely describing or showing pictures of it is viewed as hate speech or intimidation?
            Again I say. uhhhhhh. dowhut? You need to look into teen pregnancy rates in abstinence only areas vs those where comprehensive birth control methods are taught.

You bring up statists, advocating that the government force someone to view something against their will is statism. If you think that the pregnant woman don't realize what's going to happen during an abortion is asinine.

You don't like abortion, I get it, but you don't have the right to tell me, or anyone else we can't engage in one.

It is my opinion that the world needs MORE abortions. Stupid motherfuckers having stupid motherfuckers, the movie Idiocracy is becoming more and more a reality with every generation. A lack of personal responsibility, the removal of peoples' ability to do more than one thing at a time, the general fucktardery of the masses.

You fucking neo-cons need to give it a rest already.

Comment

Yes I realize what the pill is. What I also realize is that it is FAR different than taking power tools to something with a heartbeat. And your accusation and ignorant statement that protection of life is not a function of government? Would you like me to read the power of government to you from the constitution? One second:

Amendment 14:

Sec. 1 of the Amendment reads: "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

Then why is there a problem explaining exactly what is going to happen? You are for that right? Science, education, informed consent. And you don't have the right to execute a living person because it's inconvienent.

I will agree on one thing though. We do need a few more abortions. Or at least specifically targeted one. For instance, think how great your parents would have had it if they'd have just taken a sawzall to you
              Last edited by Forever_frost; 04-14-2013, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Yes I realize what the pill is. What I also realize is that it is FAR different than taking power tools to something with a heartbeat
                You should quit spreading lies about abortions, saying shit that makes it seem like doctors go in there with a drill and vacuum cleaner you can get from Lowe's. How is it different? You seem to hate abortions, what makes the morning after pill acceptable and later term abortions not?

Comment

That would be the fact a pill doesn't stop the heartbeat. You want middle ground? There it is. You do what you want before there's a heartbeat. Beyond that? Living creature. Interesting that microbes on Mars is evidence of life and hippy liberals will chain themselves to redwoods and scream about the earth mother but using this

Is completely okay.

Comment

Any other surgical procedure would be fine putting up on here. I put up an abortion image and I guarantee it's either taken down or I get a warning or banned or something. Explain the difference if there isn't one

Comment

Interesting that microbes on Mars is evidence of life
                      You are not capable of understanding the difference, given what you've shown here.
                      and hippy liberals will chain themselves to redwoods
                      And those people are fucking crazy too.
                      and scream about the earth mother but using this

Is completely okay.
                      Medicine. Ain't it fucking grand?

Any other surgical procedure would be fine putting up on here. I put up an abortion image and I guarantee it's either taken down or I get a warning or banned or something. Explain the difference if there isn't one
                      Bitch please. At best it'll get moved to the pic and vid/NSFW forum. At worst it'll get deleted. I highly doubt you'll get a warning/ban for something like that.

Comment

Medicine's intent is to save life. Abortion, 100% of the time ends it. No exceptions and sometimes, it ends the life of the mother as well.

Comment

Medicine's intent is to save life. Abortion, 100% of the time ends it. No exceptions and sometimes, it ends the life of the mother as well.

Comment

Yes I realize what the pill is. What I also realize is that it is FAR different than taking power tools to something with a heartbeat. And your accusation and ignorant statement that protection of life is not a function of government? Would you like me to read the power of government to you from the constitution? One second:

Amendment 14:

Sec. 1 of the Amendment reads: "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

Then why is there a problem explaining exactly what is going to happen? You are for that right? Science, education, informed consent. And you don't have the right to execute a living person because it's inconvienent.

I will agree on one thing though. We do need a few more abortions. Or at least specifically targeted one. For instance, think how great your parents would have had it if they'd have just taken a sawzall to you
                            How did I miss this edit!?

What's great about you quoting the constitution as it's already illegal to abort a fetus after it's legally defined as a person, so there's no need for you to go on and on about the constitution in this case.

I'd also like to admit that it is unfortunate that the hadji that shot you had such shitty aim, at least if he had I wouldn't have to continually explain concepts to a guy with half a brain who touts himself as understanding something he clearly doesn't.

Comment

Shitty aim? He got right between the eyes. His aim was dead on, but then again, even with a round in my skull, my rounds kill.

Let me know when you do something with your life that actually matters to anyone other than Vaseline.

Comment

Shitty aim? He got right between the eyes. His aim was dead on, but then again, even with a round in my skull, my rounds kill.
                                Apparently he has pretty bad aim, as he didn't get any important parts.
                                Let me know when you do something with your life that actually matters to anyone other than Vaseline.
                                Let me know when you get a job and become beneficial to society.

Comment

Working...
                                X