Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    Whatever you say, gangsta...

Question: Does narrowing your eyes in a mug shot make you more of a bad motherfucker?
    Wow this sure has shut him up

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
      paid actors like those from sandy hook? the final frontier was made in a hollywood basement my man, i dont know why you want to belive history doesnt repeat itself...
      Sandy Hook is all about gun control. Are you implying that your people lie too?
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I say make people show an ID.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
          Sandy Hook is all about gun control. Are you implying that your people lie too?
          oh absolutely, they all do. i truly have no stance on gun control. i dont see any reason that either of us need to have damn machine guns, but i dont think it should be illegal to. It's like having a 2500hp car that you drive on the street. do you need to? absolutely not. Should there be anyone to tell you you can? absolutely not.
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I could give a fuc less about Obama. I'd fuck the shirt outta Michelle, but that halfbreed ain't no diff Han the rest of them. I'm just happy a democrat is in office. Let me have that. You'll get it back in '16, ask me how I know....
            Not one person on here believes any of this, You have proven time and time again that you are the #1 Obama nuthugger. You will never backpedal out of this either.

oh absolutely, they all do. i truly have no stance on gun control. i dont see any reason that either of us need to have damn machine guns, but i dont think it should be illegal to. It's like having a 2500hp car that you drive on the street. do you need to? absolutely not. Should there be anyone to tell you you can? absolutely not.
            Perhaps the best thing that has ever been written by you.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              Whatever you say, gangsta...
              This is still priceless

Comment

Originally posted by DallasSleeper View Post
                Not one person on here believes any of this, You have proven time and time again that you are the #1 Obama nuthugger. You will never backpedal out of this either.

Perhaps the best thing that has ever been written by you.
                It's funny how even Barry's most vocal/staunch supporters (like NayNay) are trying to distance themselves from the stench that they embraced a few short months ago.

Comment

kinda low taking personal jabs by posting mug shots.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                    While it might cut to the quick, so to speak, they are easily found on the internet as a matter of public record.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                      While it might cut to the quick, so to speak, they are easily found on the internet as a matter of public record.
                      I'm sure it is, but it's pretty hateful. To each their own

Comment

• Originally posted by DallasSleeper View Post
                        This is still priceless
                        Think I will just have to use this pick as my avatar, and sig in every fourm Im in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                          I'm sure it is, but it's pretty hateful. To each their own
                          meh, i think it is more hateful to back a traitor like Obama and laugh in the faces of true Americans that want the individual rights of Americans protected.
                          May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                          Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by sig239 View Post
                            Think I will just have to use this pick as my avatar, and sig in every fourm Im in.
                            Great pick!
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                              Karma goes full circle. Remember Albert Espinoza was a good dude til he got caught up in some shit, and these guys ran his name through the mud. Ill be just fine. That picture is 10 years old and not hurting my future endeavors at all. Meh.
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                                Karma goes full circle. Remember Albert Espinoza was a good dude til he got caught up in some shit, and these guys ran his name through the mud. Ill be just fine. That picture is 10 years old and not hurting my future endeavors at all. Meh.
                                Are we talking about the guy that killed an innocent lady sitting at a red light due to his negligence? If so, that's a very poor analogy, and heaven forbid his name got drug through the mud.

Comment

Working...
                                X