Republican Anti-Voting tactic. SMH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    Pretty sure I have a profession. Retiree is a profession.

Benghazi bullshit. Got it. An American ambassador and SEALS dying while drones in the area aren't permitted to engage, no one is brought to justice and no one is fired while we're told it's because of a video while the Egyptian US embassy sends out childish tweets is nothing.
    May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
    Semper Fi

Comment

And yet making us undergo background checks, pay fees and be fingerprinted to buy and carry firearms isn't suppression
      It's for your safety. The election of a corrupt and/or low quality president has nothing to do with the safety of the American people. DUH!
      Originally posted by Buzzo
      Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Pretty sure I have a profession. Retiree is a profession.

Benghazi bullshit. Got it. An American ambassador and SEALS dying while drones in the area aren't permitted to engage, no one is brought to justice and no one is fired while we're told it's because of a video while the Egyptian US embassy sends out childish tweets is nothing.
        is it ok if i say it didn't involve me so i hold no stance on the issue? i thought you worked on capitol hill, you shoulda bust down the door to the situation room and retweeted some of the texts and #hashtagged sealteam6 in the process..
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

No, it's not okay. You insist on putting your nose into anything political so you can lick Obama's boots so not buying the "it doesn't involve me" excuse. Also, the 9/11 conspiracy didn't involve you but you felt compelled to post it. Should I keep going or are you going to refer to me as your 'cracker' which I do seriously hope you do because it's an amusing mental image.
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

U got the tar brush dude, I'd never call you a cracker. 9/11 affected me because it was the first time I questioned our country and my patriotism. Since then I've given up on all government. I could give a fuc less about Obama. I'd fuck the shirt outta Michelle, but that halfbreed ain't no diff Han the rest of them. I'm just happy a democrat is in office. Let me have that. You'll get it back in '16, ask me how I know....
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Come on. Everybody knows that college students vote democrat and that college graduates vote republican.
              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                U got the tar brush dude, I'd never call you a cracker. 9/11 affected me because it was the first time I questioned our country and my patriotism. Since then I've given up on all government. I could give a fuc less about Obama. I'd fuck the shirt outta Michelle, but that halfbreed ain't no diff Han the rest of them. I'm just happy a democrat is in office. Let me have that. You'll get it back in '16, ask me how I know....

So you've given up on government, but you say you're happy a Lib is in office, and your sig is related to government as well.

You can't have it both ways man, err..... or do you just swing like that?
                Annoying people, one post at a time!

Comment

The sig is to piss off those dumb enough not to turn them off. I can't even see it.
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by shanaynay View Post
                    Since then I've given up on all government. I could give a fuc less about Obama.
                    Originally posted by shanaynay View Post
                    I'm just happy a democrat is in office.
                    Ghetto trash is as ghetto trash does, LT. Dan!

Comment

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

The sig is to piss off those dumb enough not to turn them off. I can't even see it.
                        Sigs back on canada were generally so dumb I learned early on to turn them off. Never have had them turned on here on this site.

Comment

you're not missing much
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                            Sigs back on canada were generally so dumb I learned early on to turn them off. Never have had them turned on here on this site.

All your missing is the hypocrisy of the local lib "anti-government" democrat pushing poster.
                            Annoying people, one post at a time!

Comment

Whatever you say, gangsta...

Question: Does narrowing your eyes in a mug shot make you more of a bad motherfucker?

Comment

Nay Nay...is that you? For real?

Comment

Working...
                                X