• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i posted the source right above you.
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Keep searching, the truth is out there!

Maybe we could get an interview from Big Foot or the Roswell aliens, see what their point of view is about 9/11

Comment

So Nancy, is Bush an idiot monkey that couldn't pronounce 'nuclear', or a criminal mastermind that set all this up years in advance?
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

actually cheney and rumsfield were the brains of the operation, imo.
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

So somehow they did this with no evidence linking them? No leaks in their conspiracy? You're an idiot. Explain Bengazi Sparky

Comment

For the life of me I can't figure out if he is trolling or actually believes that dribble. I have a friend that is this--------->

Young Earth creationism (YEC) is the religious belief that the Universe, Earth and all life on Earth were created by direct acts of the Abrahamic God during a relatively short period, sometime between 5,700 and 10,000 years ago. Its primary adherents are those Christians and Jews who believe that God created the Earth in six 24-hour days, using a literal interpretation of the Genesis creation narrative as a basis.

I would rank naynay's post with this. Do not know you, but I do see your side of a few debates here. Maybe because I dislike some platforms of both the Democratic party as well as the GOP. Do you have any idea the magnitude of trying to pull off a operation of this size without anyone in washington spilling the beans?

I can see Al-Qaeda pulling this off because of the nature of their close knit organization. Not Washington.

Do you read much?

Oh and BTW most of those "aviation professionals" no longer work in the industry. They get paid for their credentials. IE: puppet/quick money, and would venture to say they are way out of touch with our profession. Also just because you have a "type" rating, it does not make you an instant expert. If you read their credentials page, most of them are not pilots. I believe that they took a few grammatical mistakes( at a time of extreme confusion) and ran with it. Kind of like the grassy knoll and the second shooter in Sandy Hook.

BTW I was flying that day, going from MCO(Orlando FL.) to LGA(La Guardia), ATC (air traffic control) ordered us to divert to Atlanta. We did without any idea of what had taken place in the preceding hours. We spent 3 days in ATL. The crew pooled our money and rented a van to get back to DFW.

Last edited by likeitfast55; 04-06-2013, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by likeitfast55 View Post
                For the life of me I can't figure out if he is trolling or actually believes that dribble.
                It doesn't matter. Shanaynay is either that much of a dumbfuck to believe it's a conspiracy or that much of a dumbfuck for trying so hard to troll. Take your pick. Same result.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                  It doesn't matter. Shanaynay is either that much of a dumbfuck to believe it's a conspiracy or that much of a dumbfuck for trying so hard to troll. Take your pick. Same result.
                  Two very valid points.

Comment

I can't tell if he actually believes all the stupid shit he says or is trying to convince others he does.

Why would one willingly make themselves out to be the proof of the stereotype, though?

Comment

are you sterotyping? what is it? i can't tell.
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Nunu is a bigot, that much has been demonstrated. Beyond that, we shall see.

Comment

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                            Says the man who enjoyed prison so much he went onto a profession that requires him to play with pipe

Comment

says the man without a profession. BOOSH.

dude, i had my fun with you. you are old news. let me be, and i dont give a fuck about your benghazi bullshit, thats your thing, you explain it for those who want to listen. I really got no problem with you, and now that i know you got a "touch of the tar brush", i feel like we are even closer than ever before. find a new target, im not your mark
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Pretty sure I have a profession. Retiree is a profession.

Benghazi bullshit. Got it. An American ambassador and SEALS dying while drones in the area aren't permitted to engage, no one is brought to justice and no one is fired while we're told it's because of a video while the Egyptian US embassy sends out childish tweets is nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X