Republican Anti-Voting tactic. SMH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    Yes, because I'll let you on my facebook page. http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/c...sing-push.html
    paid actors like those from sandy hook? the final frontier was made in a hollywood basement my man, i dont know why you want to belive history doesnt repeat itself...
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
      are you on facebook? can you show me one true family member of a victim? can you show me one true family member of a survivor??
      Are you serious? To be clear, you think what? 9/11 was a hoax?

Thomas McGuinness was the FO on AA flight 11. I knew him. He was a senior F.O. based in Boston on the 75/767. Navy F-14 driver. A dam good man and patriot.

Comment

Originally posted by likeitfast55 View Post
        Are you serious? To be clear, you think what? 9/11 was a hoax?

Thomas McGuinness was the FO on AA flight 11. I knew him. He was a senior F.O. based in Boston on the 75/767. Navy F-14 driver. A dam good man and patriot.
        Impossible. The pipe bender convict says "You lie."
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

pics? where is his plane?
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Frost, I think that is what he is trying to imply. I can not comprehend his reasoning behind that statement. 9/11 was a hoax wow.

I am at a loss for a rational response.

Comment

pics? where is his plane?
              You mean these hulls that were destroyed? You are aware that I am a pilot for AA right?

N334AA - AAL Boeing 767-223ER (B762) c/n 22332/169, built 1987.
              American Airlines flight AAL11 (AA0011) from Boston-Logan (KBOS/BOS) 0759 to Los Angeles (KLAX/LAX),
              crashed into WTC Northern tower, New York City, NY, USA, at 0845 (1st crash) after diverting enroute BOS-LAX.
              92 persons on board (pax and crew) and 1530 other people died.
              N612UA - UAL Boeing 767-222 (B762) c/n 21873/41, built 1983.
              United Airlines flight UAL175 (UA0175) from Boston-Logan (KBOS/BOS) 0814 to Los Angeles (KLAX/LAX),
              crashed into WTC Southern tower, New York City, NY, USA, 0903 (2nd crash) after diverting enroute BOS-LAX.
              65 persons on board and 612 other people died.
              N644AA - AAL Boeing 757-223 (B752) c/n 24602/365, built 1991.
              American Airlines flight AAL77 (AA0077) from Washington-Dulles (KIAD/IAD) 0810 to Los Angeles (KLAX/LAX),
              crashed into the Pentagon, Arlington, VA, USA, at 0940 after diverting enroute IAD-LAX.
              64 persons on board and 125 other people died.
              N591UA - UAL Boeing 757-222 (B752) c/n 28142/718, built 1996.
              United Airlines flight UAL93 (UA0093) from Newark (KEWR(EWR) NJ 0847 to San Francisco (KSFO/SFO),
              crashed into woods near Shanksville, PA, USA, at 1037.
              44 persons on board died.

Comment

Troll level = Elite

Comment

You mean these hulls that were destroyed? You are aware that I am a pilot for AA right?

N334AA - AAL Boeing 767-223ER (B762) c/n 22332/169, built 1987.
                  American Airlines flight AAL11 (AA0011) from Boston-Logan (KBOS/BOS) 0759 to Los Angeles (KLAX/LAX),
                  crashed into WTC Northern tower, New York City, NY, USA, at 0845 (1st crash) after diverting enroute BOS-LAX.
                  92 persons on board (pax and crew) and 1530 other people died.
                  N612UA - UAL Boeing 767-222 (B762) c/n 21873/41, built 1983.
                  United Airlines flight UAL175 (UA0175) from Boston-Logan (KBOS/BOS) 0814 to Los Angeles (KLAX/LAX),
                  crashed into WTC Southern tower, New York City, NY, USA, 0903 (2nd crash) after diverting enroute BOS-LAX.
                  65 persons on board and 612 other people died.
                  N644AA - AAL Boeing 757-223 (B752) c/n 24602/365, built 1991.
                  American Airlines flight AAL77 (AA0077) from Washington-Dulles (KIAD/IAD) 0810 to Los Angeles (KLAX/LAX),
                  crashed into the Pentagon, Arlington, VA, USA, at 0940 after diverting enroute IAD-LAX.
                  64 persons on board and 125 other people died.
                  N591UA - UAL Boeing 757-222 (B752) c/n 28142/718, built 1996.
                  United Airlines flight UAL93 (UA0093) from Newark (KEWR(EWR) NJ 0847 to San Francisco (KSFO/SFO),
                  crashed into woods near Shanksville, PA, USA, at 1037.
                  44 persons on board died.
                  PWNED

Are you aware that Nanus is a Lew Sterritt Ass Pirate?
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

He'll pull the "troll" card but he's actually this idiotic. It's a diversion from any criticism that would cause him cognitive dissonance.
                    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Frost, I think that is what he is trying to imply. I can not comprehend his reasoning behind that statement. 9/11 was a hoax wow.

You know, there were definate cover-ups and many fuck-ups throughout that whole ordeal, but the things some people claim?!?! Fucking unbelievable.

Comment

Seeing is believing.
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Nunu doesn't concern himself too much with facts. Woman that he is, emotion is the basis of his "reasoning".

Comment

are you on facebook? can you show me one true family member of a victim? can you show me one true family member of a survivor??

Stop being a fucking moron, Rodney. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you to even post dumb shit like this in some lame attempted "troll?" Grow the fuck up.

Comment

what is a troll attempt? i believe it was a gov't conspiracy to start a war. I am no longer entitled to my own opinion?

do your own research and form your own opinion. I will keep mine. thx though.
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I found his source: stupidshitevenafuckingmoronwouldntbelieve.com
                                sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                                17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                                13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                                86 SVO - Sold
                                '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                                01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                                65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Working...
                                X