Republican Anti-Voting tactic. SMH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats what you love?

how bout your country you god damned long hair!
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

And yet making us undergo background checks, pay fees and be fingerprinted to buy and carry firearms isn't suppression
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
        And yet making us undergo background checks, pay fees and be fingerprinted to buy and carry firearms isn't suppression
        exactly! the hypocrisy of the left knows no bounds...
        satisfaction is the death of desire...

its still "We the people"...right?

Comment

I see nothing wrong with requiring a picture ID to vote. Times have changed. This should have been done years ago.

Comment

In Iraq they dip your finger in ink that stains it so you can't vote twice. I like that idea.

Comment

i say you vote once with a finger print.. and we TAKE that finger. you wont live to be 100 and i think you can make it with 5 fingers total. Democracy, or Hypocricy. you be the judge.

sent from cooper, tx 20 mi. sw of sulpher springs
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Considering the fact that we were never set up to be a democracy, I'll go with Constitutional Republic.

You probably don't want to give me the impression you're trying to hunt me down. That usually doesn't work out well

Comment

why are you guys signing up to fight these mongers' "battles" then?

come on guy, you cant go from 100% war paint wearing patriot to 100% bushwhackiing, tallywhacking, tail dragger.
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I didn't. If you didn't pay attention, I'm retired bitch. I get up at noon, eat Doritos, ride my bike and play Xbox. Obama's a fuckstick who keeps starting conflicts, shuts down missile defense systems and guts the military and then is surprised when the little kid on the block gets froggy. Remind me again, who has been brought to justice or fired for Bengazi? Why haven't we heard from the survivors?

Allow me to simplify your theory: Bush bombs, bad. Obama bombs, good.
                    Bush killing brown people, bad and racist. Obama killing brown people, good and necessary.

Comment

where are the missing 9/11 planes, Mr. Capitol Hill?
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

You mean the aluminum ones full of jet fuel that slammed into reinforced concrete and then caught fire and burned? Those? Onus is on you to prove that those 3,000 people never were on those planes, their families and friends made up their existence and the videos we were shown AS it happened were somehow faked.

Or: Who honestly thinks dat 9/11 wuz an inside motha fuckin job? Either Bush wuz retarded or he's uh criminal mastermind. Which iz it? brace yo'self foo'!

Comment

are you on facebook? can you show me one true family member of a victim? can you show me one true family member of a survivor??
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                              are you on facebook? can you show me one true family member of a victim? can you show me one true family member of a survivor??
                              Yes, because I'll let you on my facebook page. http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/c...sing-push.html

Comment

So Nancy, who has been fired or brought to justice over Bengazi? Why haven't we heard from the survivors?

Comment

Working...
                                X