No announcement yet.

Cruz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, still plenty to be paranoid about though.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
      Yeah, still plenty to be paranoid about though.
      Of course, but she took it in the shorts on this.

Comment

Still not out of the woods, but I'm sure glad I didn't pay 2k for an AR lol

Follow Kristen Welker as she uncovers breaking news events with the experts on NBCNews.com. Find coverage on the latest in politics, news, business, and more.

Whither assault weapons ban: “Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) said on Monday that a controversial assault weapons ban will not be part of a Democratic gun bill that was expected to reach the Senate floor next month,” Politico notes. “After a meeting with Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) on Monday, a frustrated Feinstein said she learned that the bill she sponsored — which bans 157 different models of assault weapons and high-capacity ammunition magazines — wouldn’t be part of a Democratic gun bill to be offered on the Senate floor. Instead, it can be offered as an amendment. But its exclusion from the package makes what was already an uphill battle an almost certain defeat.”

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
          Sort of being a tinfoil hat guy these days, and I just wonder if that was not just part of the plan. Aim high, expecting lesser results.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Just heard that Feinstein's AWB has been shut down by Harry Reid. It's being pulled from the bill, but can be brought up as an amendment.
            Reid knows it likely wouldn't pass (this one was too big to hide inside another bill) & would therefore poison and kill the entire bill.
            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
            dont downshift!!
            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Yep. Asking too much would have the whole bill shut down. Instead, they'll try and piggy back it onto an amendment later. I see getting it done that way easier. If a lighter, vaguer form of the bill is in place, they can seal the deal on an amendment later when they have a better majority in both the house and senate. That's what they're banking on.

Comment

Any AWB is not popular with voters, and is way down the priority list on the dems internal polls.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanner27 View Post
                  That is the only thing that disappoints me about Ted Cruz is that he is from Canada, thus he can't run for president.
                  Why can't he look who we got in there. He has never proved that he was born in the US.

Comment

Reid said that even the most optimistic polls said she only had at most 40 votes for it. It's best to let it die now and hope the population forgets by the time midterms get here. I hope this costs them dearly
                    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                      Reid said that even the most optimistic polls said she only had at most 40 votes for it. It's best to let it die now and hope the population forgets by the time midterms get here. I hope this costs them dearly
                      Cruz really made them look like loons. Seriously.

Comment

Working...
                      X