Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorownage View Post
    They are there to keep the peace.
    They're probably special forces, and there to run some counter insurgency against any shit the French push out of Mali.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

He's also said he wants to build a drone base there. Again, cutting defense spending while putting up more bases.
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Heh-Heh........Heh.........Heh-Heh-Heh...........

Hey Beavis, he just said "Niger"..........Heh-Heh-Heh

Comment

That's because Obama is a Niger Lover. A big, black cigarette-smoking Niger Lover.
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            Chris, are you a fanboy of Obama's?
            Of course not. I'm not a fan boy of rightwing nuthuggers either.

Comment

Originally posted by Binky View Post
              Of course not. I'm not a fan boy of rightwing nuthuggers either.
              Everyone shout political slogans at him! He's thinking for himself!
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

1. I'm sure there are great amounts of intelligence to gather from Niger.

2. I'm sure he's not allowing them hazard pay or anything else. Also, since they are deployed he's probably taking their housing/other allowances. Ding! Budget cut!
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by Binky View Post
                  Good to know you are also ignorant of high school level civics.

He's not declaring war you moron.

"The War Powers Resolution requires the President to notify Congress within 48 hours of committing armed forces to military action and forbids armed forces from remaining for more than 60 days, with a further 30 day withdrawal period, without an authorization of the use of military force or a declaration of war. The resolution was passed by two-thirds of Congress, overriding a presidential veto."

Pretty soon he'll have an authorization from congress as a peacekeeping mission.
                  http://www.mbc.edu/faculty/gbowen/warpower1.htm
                  Its key provisions are (link to complete text):

"Sec 2c.: The Constitutional powers of the President as Commander-in-Chief to introduce U.S. Armed Forces into hostilities, or into situations where imminent involvement in hostilities is clearly indicated by the circumstances, are exercised only pursuant to (1) a declaration of war, (2) statutory authorization, or (3) a national emergency created by attack upon the US, its territories or possessions, or its armed forces.

Sec. 3.: The President in every possible instance shall consult with Congress before introducing U.S. Armed Forces into hostilities or situations where imminent involvement in hostilities is clearly indicated...

Sec. 4a. In the absence of a declaration of war, in any case ...the President shall submit within 48 hours to the Speaker of the House of Representatives and to the President pro tempore of the Senate a report, in writing, setting forth:

A. the circumstances necessitating the introduction of U.S. Armed Forces;

B. the Constitutional and legislative authority under which such introduction took place; and

C. the estimated scope and duration of the hostilities or involvement.

...5b. Within 60 calendar days after a report is submitted or is required to be submitted... the President shall terminate any use of U.S. Armed Forces... unless the Congress (1) had declared war or has enacted a specific authorization for such use of U.S. Armed Forces, (2) has extended by law such 60 day period, or (3) is physically unable to meet... Such 60 day period shall be extended for not more than an additional 30 days if the President determines and certifies to the Congress in writing that unavoidable military necessity respecting the safety of U.S. Armed Forces requires the continued use of such armed forces in the course of bringing about a prompt removal of such forces...

5c. Notwithstanding subsection b., at any time that U.S. Armed Forces are engaged in hostilities outside the territory of the US... without a declaration of war or specific statutory authorization, such forces shall be removed by the President if the Congress so directs by concurrent resolution...
                  sigpic

Comment

Seems to me that the Führer Obama has violated the statues of the War powers Resolution. he should be impeached.
                    sigpic

Comment

I didn't even argue what the War Powers Act says as it's not constitutional. Even arguing under that act, he acted unconstitutionally as he has repeatedly
                      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                      X