Eat anacids before reading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
    I think there should be some kind of law on how many kids you could have based on ability to support/pay for those kid(s).

i am not opposed to the govt helping people out occasionally as people need assistance from time to time.... but there has to be a limit and time frame to what you should be able to get.
    No, you do not want to limit individual birth rates. China's in for a lot of work it didn't have to do, because of its one child policy. A better argument would be vasectomizing males based on IQ testing, but that's eugenics, and that'll never get traction again after the Third Reich.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Shame, eugenics are the answer.
      Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
        Shame, eugenics are the answer.
        Bottom five percent, dude, and I'm not even advocating killing anyone. The bottom five percent of males, by IQ assessment, could get vasectomies, and still basically do whatever they want. Shit, if you told some of these idiots they could rut forever and never make kids, they'd probably thank you for it.

Comment

Originally posted by YOLO View Post
          Bottom five percent, dude, and I'm not even advocating killing anyone. The bottom five percent of males, by IQ assessment, could get vasectomies, and still basically do whatever they want. Shit, if you told some of these idiots they could rut forever and never make kids, they'd probably thank you for it.
          Only if we can fix females too. They have non surgical sterilization methods for women now too!

Comment

We are cruising full steam ahead for the system crash. Bring it on!
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Originally posted by racrguy
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
              Only if we can fix females too. They have non surgical sterilization methods for women now too!
              That's not as necessary.

Comment

That's not as necessary.
                The genetics of stupid, they'll still propagate!

Comment

When a forest gets out of control with too much growth, a nice, big fire has a way of cleaning it up and starting from scratch. Burn this bitch down.

Comment

For those, if they get VD, the next step is castration

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                      When a forest gets out of control with too much growth, a nice, big fire has a way of cleaning it up and starting from scratch. Burn this bitch down.
                      Can it hold off until after the first of 2014? I will be home by then and be standing by with fuel to throw.
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                        Can it hold off until after the first of 2014? I will be home by then and be standing by with fuel to throw.
                        Sure! Barry-Care will have kicked in, so you won't be alone. Gas should be about $5 a gallon by then, so be sure you have a credit card to fill your gas can.

Comment

Didn't they do this in the sixties or something. Everyone said it was racist and they cite the one that made it as the reason it's a bad idea. If they just selected one group then I agree racist but a blanket policy I am game with.

I just think if they have one and immediately go on welfare then mandatory birth control until they are off and can prove they can afford raising a child. Where I use to work probably 20 girls in high school knocked up or more every year. I remember this one girl had three fucking kids at 16, all three baby daddies were locked up. I mean what the fuck.
                          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                            Didn't they do this in the sixties or something. Everyone said it was racist and they cite the one that made it as the reason it's a bad idea. If they just selected one group then I agree racist but a blanket policy I am game with.

I just think if they have one and immediately go on welfare then mandatory birth control until they are off and can prove they can afford raising a child. Where I use to work probably 20 girls in high school knocked up or more every year. I remember this one girl had three fucking kids at 16, all three baby daddies were locked up. I mean what the fuck.
                            No. Racists have always attempted to legitimize ethnic cleansing, or it's advocacy, by painting those activities as though they were from a eugenic standpoint. Because of that, eugenics will never represent a legitimate strategy.

Comment

Working...
                            X