Wow California will not let NY out do them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    And they wonder why they have an officer out there shooting other cops.
    Listening to that guys story...I'm finding it hard to classify him as a bad guy other than the officers losing their lives that up to this point apparently have nothing to do with the situation.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I'm looking at it like this:

Dorner has shot 2 innocents

LAPD has shot 4 innocents
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
        I'm looking at it like this:

Dorner has shot 2 innocents

LAPD has shot 4 innocents
        Both are unforgiveable.

If he was a real man he'd go after only the people who wronged him, and leave their families out of it. I would have had a certain amoint of respect for him if he did that, but none for taking out an innocent woman.

I hope the man is caught. I hope the trigger happy leos are fired and put in jail. I hope the innocents or their families if they have passed sue and get paid BIG time for the disgraceful bullshit they have been put through.

The only thing worth mentioning is he has showed us that big brother is in some respects a paper tiger.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
          *cough*

Or, this time in cleveland.

Cops Shoot Suspects 137 Times

( 4UMF NEWS ) Cops Shoot Suspects 137 Times:

There was no gun inside the suspects’ car involved in the high-speed chase that ended with gunfire Thursday night, East Cleveland Police Chief Ralph Spotts said.

Cleveland police said an officer saw a car drive by near the Justice Center on West St. Clair Avenue and believed a shot was fired from within. That started the pursuit at about 10:30 p.m. and lasted about 25 minutes.

At the end of the chase, two police cars were in front of the suspects’ car and were hit head on, Spotts said. Shots were fired at the car behind Heritage Middle School in East Cleveland, killing both people inside.

The Cuyahoga County Medical Examiner’s Office said a 30-year-old woman was killed. Spotts said they believe she was homeless and living in a shelter. Timothy Russell, 42, also died.

Spotts said no shell casings were found in front of the Justice Center. He said there is no evidence that this was a shootout or an exchange of gunfire.

“A tragedy, not just for the community, but for the police department,” Cleveland Police Chief Michael McGrath said. “This is really with a heavy heart. I can’t tell you how much this hurts.”

McGrath said 13 officers fired 137 rounds. Those officers will be on administrative leave for three days and will remain on limited duty during the investigation.

A NewsChannel5 photographer, who was on a scheduled ride-along with police, said there were dozens of bullet holes in the suspects’ car and the windshield of a police car. McGrath said those shots could have been friendly fire.

“Two people died and we have 13 officers involved,” McGrath said. “You’ve got to carry that weight with you the rest of your life… You try to make sense of it and it’s very difficult. All night I’m thinking ‘Why, why, why?’ And we’ll find out why.”

No East Cleveland police officers were at the scene at the time, Spotts said. The investigation will be handled by East Cleveland police. The United States Attorneys‘ Office, the FBI and the Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigation have been contacted as well to investigate.

The Cleveland Police Department will be moving other officers to work in the second district, since so many are on leave.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
            Both are unforgiveable.

If he was a real man he'd go after only the people who wronged him, and leave their families out of it. I would have had a certain amoint of respect for him if he did that, but none for taking out an innocent woman.

I hope the man is caught. I hope the trigger happy leos are fired and put in jail. I hope the innocents or their families if they have passed sue and get paid BIG time for the disgraceful bullshit they have been put through.

The only thing worth mentioning is he has showed us that big brother is in some respects a paper tiger.
            Won't happen. That's his point. The cops are breaking the law and hurting people and nothing is being done. That's exactly his point. And these cops that opened fire on citizens? It's already being written off as they're on edge
            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
            X