Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1100 Special Forces members signed this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
    Just because you are an exception doesn't mean it doesn't have an impact.
    Perhaps the crazy people are the exception, and he is the normal?

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
      Perhaps the crazy people are the exception, and he is the normal?
      Yea, that was my thinking as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
        Just because you are an exception doesn't mean it doesn't have an impact.
        Wouldn't that make me the norm and the crazies killing people the exception?

Edit** Finished scrolling down.

Comment

The split is starting... can you feel it?

Comment

Awesome.

Originally posted by samuel642000 View Post
            The only thing I don't agree with is the violent movies/video games section. I've been watching and playing them all my life and never had the desire to go shoot a bunch of people.
            I'm in favor of making games like going to see a movie: Rated 'R', you need to be 18 and the ability to show ID to prove it before you can purchase it.

Still won't stop poor parenting, but at least it'll be a speed bump.
            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
              Awesome.

I'm in favor of making games like going to see a movie: Rated 'R', you need to be 18 and the ability to show ID to prove it before you can purchase it.

Card readers installed in gaming consoles to plug in a driver's license?
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                With online purchasing, at least the parent should be in control of the credit card...
                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

You can keep that commie bullshit, too.

Comment

Awesome.

I've tried to buy m games and been carded before I was 17. Gamestop is pretty stringent around me.
                    2012 GT500

Comment

With online purchasing, at least the parent should be in control of the credit card...
                      I have not touched a game controller in 15 years so I have no idea what kind of parental controls are on them or what you would pay for online.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                        You can keep that commie bullshit, too.
                        Yep that is me comrad, a commie.

Comment

Yep that is me comrad, a commie.
                          Yeah, I'd specifically hack/crack that shit and have my kids play games they are not supposed to play. Whatever the version of Leisure Suit Larry is in 12 years.
                          Originally posted by MR EDD
                          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

De oppresso liber, loosely translates to free the oppressed. Kind of what they are doing now, the government is trying to oppress the US citizens of their rights and they are letting it known they will not follow orders if the time comes.

Comment

Working...
                            X