San Diego Police Chief: We Can Disarm Americans Within a Generation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Diego Police Chief: We Can Disarm Americans Within a Generation

San Diego Police Chief William Lansdowne is fully supportive of the Obama/Feinstein gun grab, and says if lawmakers play it right Americans can be completely disarmed within "a generation."

Lansdowne has gone on record saying: "I could not be more supportive of the president for taking the position he has. I think it's courageous with the politics involved in this process. [And] I think it's going to eventually make the country safer."

He made it clear that it may take "a generation," but new laws could eventually take all guns off the streets.

This is quite a departure from other law enforcement personnel we've seen around the country--particularly Sheriffs--who've come out firmly against any infringement on the 2nd Amendment. We've cheered those officials for standing with the people, and now Lansdowne has taken a position completely opposite them.

Moreover, Lansdowne has also been slamming the NRA in interviews. And he seems overtly thrilled at the money the NRA is being forced to spend to get their message out in the wake of the crime at Sandy Hook Elementary. "We broke the NRA," says Lansdowne.

Breitbart News contacted Lansdowne's office about these statements but received no comment.

I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

How many generations until we get drugs off of the streets?

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
      San Diego Police Chief William Lansdowne is fully supportive of the Obama/Feinstein gun grab, and says if lawmakers play it right Americans can be completely disarmed within "a generation."

Lansdowne has gone on record saying: "I could not be more supportive of the president for taking the position he has. I think it's courageous with the politics involved in this process. [And] I think it's going to eventually make the country safer."

He made it clear that it may take "a generation," but new laws could eventually take all guns off the streets.

This is quite a departure from other law enforcement personnel we've seen around the country--particularly Sheriffs--who've come out firmly against any infringement on the 2nd Amendment. We've cheered those officials for standing with the people, and now Lansdowne has taken a position completely opposite them.

Moreover, Lansdowne has also been slamming the NRA in interviews. And he seems overtly thrilled at the money the NRA is being forced to spend to get their message out in the wake of the crime at Sandy Hook Elementary. "We broke the NRA," says Lansdowne.

Breitbart News contacted Lansdowne's office about these statements but received no comment.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...n-A-Generation
      Typical California Lib. Of COURSE he's going to agree with the lefty bitches, or he would soon be without a job.

Comment

When I hear his name, I think Cheif Wiggum.

Comment

"Oh no, they passed some new gun control laws, I had better turn in my firearms!"

Said no criminal, ever.
          Originally posted by lincolnboy
          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

I was just there. Had I known, I could have stopped by and slapped the liberal out of him.

Dumbass...
            sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
            17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
            13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
            86 SVO - Sold
            '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
            01 TJ - new toy - Sold
            65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Cops that say that are all so fucking stupid. He's such a dumb bitch that he doesn't realize that he's next. Have fun trying to take down the guy with the AK with your fists and a baton chief scumbag.

Comment

Didn't California already get a terrifically foul taste of what happens when their officers are severely outgunned in a street-type shootout? If I recall, they had to borrow A LOT of guns from law-abiding gun owners and gun stores.

See? It may take a full generation to disarm the law abiding, but it didn't even take ONE generation for them to forget reality.
                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                dont downshift!!
                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

I fully support him being sodomized with a pineapple.

Stevo
                  Originally posted by SSMAN
                  ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                    Didn't California already get a terrifically foul taste of what happens when their officers are severely outgunned in a street-type shootout? If I recall, they had to borrow A LOT of guns from law-abiding gun owners and gun stores.

See? It may take a full generation to disarm the law abiding, but it didn't even take ONE generation for them to forget reality.
                    They aren't going to disarm themselves.
                    Men have become the tools of their tools.
                    -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Damn, I'm glad I live in Texas.
                      Ford
                      GM
                      Toyota
                      VAG

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE MOSFET View Post
                        They aren't going to disarm themselves.
                        My point was geared more towards the retarded few that run things once again putting not only the local and state police in a position where they have substandard firepower but the citizenry as well. It doesn't take a rocket surgeon to draw a little analogy from it.
                        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                        dont downshift!!
                        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post

That would take liberals being able to learn from mistakes.

Comment

Working...
                          X