AZ leading the way again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tali,
    Honestly? You're right. A test or oath won't fix anything. I like the thought of AZ liberals losing their mind and I love the thought of poking libs with patriotism. It amuses me. I mentioned the test because at least then, you'd have to be taught about the Founders and the Constitution. As it is now, the Revolution is regulated to a paragraph, the Civil War was about slavery and Obama is a king
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
      Tali,
      Honestly? You're right. A test or oath won't fix anything. I like the thought of AZ liberals losing their mind and I love the thought of poking libs with patriotism. It amuses me. I mentioned the test because at least then, you'd have to be taught about the Founders and the Constitution. As it is now, the Revolution is regulated to a paragraph, the Civil War was about slavery and Obama is a king
      It's not patriotism, it's being an overbearing asshole. You're a patriot because you want to be, not because you're forced.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
        Tali,

You must have gone to much different schools than I did.

Comment

No shit.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            You must have gone to much different schools than I did.
            That would be Quinlan ISD. And the college is A&M Commerce. It's sad when you know more about the Founders and the Constituiton than your teachers
            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
            X