Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you make of this?

Cliff notes.

The obummer getting rid of top military brass that will not fire on Americans,

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzT6X3_Bg9o[/ame]

Nothing good ..... Fuck.

Comment

It's not the leaders that will be doing the "hypothetical" firing on. It's the troops beneath them. And from what I've been hearing first-hand, the VAST majority would have nothing to do with acting against American citizens.
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I"m not thinking leadership wants to be charged with treason, which is what that would be
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
          It's not the leaders that will be doing the "hypothetical" firing on. It's the troops beneath them. And from what I've been hearing first-hand, the VAST majority would have nothing to do with acting against American citizens.
          In my 16 years I do not think I know of 1 soldier that would act against American citizens.

Comment

I have less time in than DS but I don't know one grunt who would open fire on Americans

Comment

What if they'd been labeled terrorists, you'd been told they're terrorists, but you didn't have any specifics - just orders to stop them?
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

We're taught from day one that you question any order that sounds unconstitutional and if you follow it, it's on your head, not just the person who gave the order. We are prohibited from being used on US soil.

Comment

They could probably brainwash the active guys on a small scale but nothing like this video implies. In each unit at company level you have guys from every state, too close to home for these guys.

If they tried to play a ruby ridge or waco situation again, yes they could trick these guys into getting involved. But that would be it

Comment

Our guys will fire if fired upon, but preemptively? I don't see it

Comment

Ive read a few articles that this scenario is why you don't see the army put together as regiments from states like in the civil war.

When you separate men from the foundations, it easier to get them to go against another.

Comment

Originally posted by DallasSleeper View Post
                        In my 16 years I do not think I know of 1 soldier that would act against American citizens.

That's good to know. But when I was in, back in the 80's Yeah there was a few screwballs that would.

Comment

What makes him think the next round WILL fire on americans? Is there some different military culture they're from? Not sure I follow his line of thinking.

Comment

I just got through bashing a captain in the Army about this video on Facebook. He was saying he always follows the Leader/s orders. If the leader wanted him to take out domestic terrorists he would. There are some soldiers who would follow an order no matter what.
                            http://DallasGunTrader.com

Comment

wtf.
                              WRX

Comment

Working...
                              X