• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    I go through Farm Bureau. Quite a bit cheaper than anyone else
    Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
    thats who I switched to.
    I too, went from Gieco to Farm Bureau. After my agent mis-quoted us.............twice, our costs went up to what we were paying Gieco.Actually more, since our oldest is no longer on our policy, but we pay the same amount. Wish I hadnt switched. I'd switch again if it werent such a pain in the ass.

Comment

Gieco's answer in the snopes article is "We got caught. We called the policy holder to see how much ass to kiss to make him make this go away."
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Just because one Insurance company is cheaper for you doesn't mean it will be cheaper for everyone. If you fit what that insurance company wants as a customer you will get a great rate. I personally switched to Geico after getting quotes from everyone and they killed everyone by several hundred dollars. At the same time I upped my limits to 300k/500k,$50 deductibles, towing, rental,PIP, ect. We insure two drivers and two cars full coverage for $89 a month. Hard to beat.

Comment

I have State Farm with max full coverage. not the cheapest, but they have always treaded me right and paid out good when i have had claims with no bullshit. When i shopped around they were only more expensive than the cheapest by like 20/mo.

Comment

I go through Farm Bureau. Quite a bit cheaper than anyone else
            thats who I switched to.
            Farm Bureau or Texas Farm Bureau? Just googling and wouldnt mind a quote.

Comment

The frequent GEICO junk mail offers I get go to the same place as all the other too-great-to-pass-up offers, unread and in the trash.

Comment

Fuuuuccckkk Geico ! I switched from them last year to another company and literally cut my costs in half and got increased coverage. I had been with them since 1995 too, told me I was on their "preferred A customer list BS", yea because they had been horse fucking me for years and years.

Also, never mention to them that you take your car to the track occasionally or they will cancel your shit. But you can call them up 3 months later and add the exact same car back on your policy, no problem. Idiots!!
                Who did you switch to? I've been with geico for the last 13-14 years...I haven't shopped around for auto insurance in a very long time, so I'm sure they're sticking it to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
                  Farm Bureau or Texas Farm Bureau? Just googling and wouldnt mind a quote.
                  Texas Farm Bureau
                  I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Texas Farm Bureau
                    I'm going to have to get a quote from them.

Nevermind, Txstang1, I just noticed that you mentioned that you and frost both switched to farm bureau...

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                      I have State Farm with max full coverage. not the cheapest, but they have always treaded me right and paid out good when i have had claims with no bullshit. When i shopped around they were only more expensive than the cheapest by like 20/mo.
                      Im with you. State Farm has always paid out when they needed to, no questions asked. Hail claims were written for traditional fix not PDR

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                        Im with you. State Farm has always paid out when they needed to, no questions asked. Hail claims were written for traditional fix not PDR
                        And they dont fuck around and lowball. they cut a fucking check.

Comment

Originally posted by '90Vert View Post
                          Snopes isn't terribly reliable, but there may be more to this.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/geico.asp
                          Snopes has always slanted their stories to the liberal side of the 'facts'. When there was internet chatter a while back that reported they were die-hard liberals, they jumped through hoops to deny it, but the fact is they have always leaned to the liberal 'side' of the stories.

Stevo
                          Originally posted by SSMAN
                          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Working...
                          X