Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
    They never fell
    Well, I look everyday and you have seen prices fall 300-500 on AR style weapons. Though it seems that pricing has only gone up on a few others, FN items for instance.

Prices have come down on ammo, it is just taking some time for some of these idiots to realize it...$1 a round on almost anything last week, now maybe .60 - .75 per round
    Originally posted by Sean88gt
    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
      Well, I look everyday and you have seen prices fall 300-500 on AR style weapons. Though it seems that pricing has only gone up on a few others, FN items for instance.

Prices have come down on ammo, it is just taking some time for some of these idiots to realize it...$1 a round on almost anything last week, now maybe .60 - .75 per round
      I haven't seen an AR-style anything for lower than $1200 used local and are still seeing guys selling .308 for $1.40 a round, not to mention bare shelves everywhere I go.

I have been running with the assumption that prices will drop again and demand will decrease, but it isn't happening as fast as I thought.

Stevo
      Originally posted by SSMAN
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
        They never fell
        End of december was crazy. Hell, last weekend windowed pmags were selling for $70 a pop. Now they are going for $45-50

Comment

Working...
        X