Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The cover of todays' Tyler Morning Telegraph...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The cover of todays' Tyler Morning Telegraph...

Anyone else wish there was a secret trap door in the middle of the Presidential Seal??

Sent from my LGL45C using Tapatalk 2
    "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Where is Nicolas Cage when you need him...
    http://DallasGunTrader.com

Comment

Why do I find myself getting angry EVERY time I see a picture of him, or hear him speak. I can not stand this family. Last night the video of his Amazon wife shoveling food in her mouth and rolling her eyes at Boehner while he was speaking was typical of this classless cunt

Comment

Originally posted by DallasSleeper View Post
        Why do I find myself getting angry EVERY time I see a picture of him, or hear him speak. I can not stand this family. Last night the video of his Amazon wife shoveling food in her mouth and rolling her eyes at Boehner while he was speaking was typical of this classless cunt
        You mean racist classless cunt..
        satisfaction is the death of desire...

its still "We the people"...right?

Comment

"All of this for a damn flag" Michelle Obama

Comment

So True!

Comment

Why do I find myself getting angry EVERY time I see a picture of him, or hear him speak.
              Only because he's the biggest threat to the United States since the Germans and Japanese. My wife and I feel the same way - every time him of his mutt family show up on TV, its a mad dash for the remote, both muttering curses under our breath until His Majesty is gone.

"All this for a damn flag" indeed.

Comment

I've had to stop watching news because of the Idiot and the Wookie
                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

I do believe that the Wookie may have taken the crown from Pelosi for being the ugliest cunt in DC.

Comment

It truly is amazing how brainwashed his supporters are. My best friends wife is a die hard bleeding heart Obummy supporter. I likened her to Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz today. She thought she had found the great and powerful Oz, when all she found was an old man hiding behind a curtain, powerful voice, and some special effects.....I love getting her all riled up. I can usually have her spitting fire in about 60 seconds.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                      It truly is amazing how brainwashed his supporters are. My best friends wife is a die hard bleeding heart Obummy supporter. I likened her to Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz today. She thought she had found the great and powerful Oz, when all she found was an old man hiding behind a curtain, powerful voice, and some special effects.....I love getting her all riled up. I can usually have her spitting fire in about 60 seconds.
                      Generally, all his supporters either...

A. Agree he sucks, but in their minds...
                      B. Get made and resort to jabs/insults when you use logic.
                      C. Agree he sucks and they made a mistake or now strongly disagree with him***

***However, at that point I have to concur that there are not many other options out there either and beers are consumed.

Edit: Almost any option is better than Obama though. Pelosi...not.
                      Originally posted by MR EDD
                      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                      X