Now that the new term has started

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that the new term has started

How long before talk starts of getting rid of term limits?

Comrade. "I am willing to serve as long as the people will have me (and be supported by me) and they should have the chance to show that through the polls"

They have already been trying
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

A bill gets introduced every congressional session to eliminate term limits for at least two decades. We've had a couple of threads about it since election.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
        A bill gets introduced every congressional session to eliminate term limits for at least two decades. We've had a couple of threads about it since election.
        My bad should I re-delete then?

Comment

no reason for more than 2 terms. thats how it has always been and thats how it should stay

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
            no reason for more than 2 terms. thats how it has always been and thats how it should stay
            Incorrect.

Stevo
            Originally posted by SSMAN
            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

I am thinking in around 3 years there will be some sort of "Emergency" that keeps him here. The King will not go without a fight

Comment

Originally posted by DallasSleeper View Post
                I am thinking in around 3 years there will be some sort of "Emergency" that keeps him here. The King will not go without a fight
                And how would he pull that off?

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                  And how would he pull that off?
                  Im sure he is gonna try
                  GOD BLESS TEXAS
                  August Landscaping
                  214-779-7278
                  Seb's high class.
                  He'll mow your grass.
                  He'll kick your ass.
                  And while his kidney stones pass,
                  He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
                    Im sure he is gonna try
                    I'm wondering under what presidential powers is he going to hide behind in order to justify it, to further elaborate.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                      I'm wondering under what presidential powers is he going to hide behind in order to justify it, to further elaborate.
                      Since no one will stop him, an "executive order" would do the trick. It has so far, and no one has called him on it yet. He's obviously ignoring the constitutional powers of his office without any care at all.

Comment

Since he has pulled off a lot of things, he is not above trying. I could see him declaring martial law and suspending elections... something of that sort. The constitution means nothing to him and he does not care about any "outdated" laws when it comes to his agenda.

Comment

The world will be over for his grace!

Comment

I'm betting that pause to look back at the inauguration, while muttering, "I'll never see this again", with tears in eyes, was an orchestrated event to cause his voting block to build sympathy to the point of wanting him to stay.

It was very well planned. The close up was Oscar worthy. Actors everywhere will be stammering for the Director to plan their next movie.

Comment

I bet the teleprompter said "Insert tears now"

Comment

Working...
                              X