Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confiscation the end goal

This just happened in New York.

Next time someone says, "Hey, it's for the kids... you just dont need _____" and tries to downplay the significance of EAs, EOs, mag bans, etc remember this.

@ 3:19

RED = Republican Steven F. McLaughlin. He's a good guy.

"Joe I have in my hands here something that we received from the senate which is rejected Democrat proposals in this gun bill, and I don't know if you've seen this or if you know that there are there or not."

"No, but we don't have our own list of rejected proposals that the senate rejected so I don't have anything to show you."

"Ok. Alright. So I won't address it then if you haven't seen it. I'll leave that one alone. OK, thank you Joe, appreciate it, and Mr. Speaker on the bill."

"And, uh, by the way I would recommend not to have that list shared because it really has the capacity to dampen the enthusiasm to compromise."

"Well, it sure does when we talk about confiscation of assault weapons. It absolutely has the ability to dampen a compromise."

Just remember this next time something comes up.

Whether it's all at once via EO or it's piecemeal over your lifetime Democrats have an end goal and it's not nice.
    Last edited by Strychnine; 01-17-2013, 04:42 PM.

zomg nobody's going to take your guns!
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

So...they were putting that in the new gun bill? To confiscate firearms?

lol, good luck.

Comment

Most dangerous job in America.

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
          So...they were putting that in the new gun bill? To confiscate firearms?

lol, good luck.
          In New York...it's only slightly better that they're forcing people to sell them.

Man, I fucking like that guy!
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
            Man, I fucking like that guy!

Another good one:

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
              Another good one:

I'd like to buy that man a drink.

Comment

I call BS. There is now way such common sense words were said by a NY state politician. No way. Can't happen.
                1990 Mustang GT - 8.17 @ 176
                1994 Supra TT - 6 speed
                2013 Viper Coupe - Just a Dodge
                2009 Rubicon - Lifted, geared, bumpered
                1991 Syclone - 25K miles
                1970 Roadrunner - Thanks Gary
                2013 GT500, 2016 Hellcat, 1972 C10
                1999 Baja - Water Toy

Comment

Originally posted by boost addict View Post
                  I call BS. There is now way such common sense words were said by a NY state politician. No way. Can't happen.
                  With the exception to the 5 boroughs, NY state is pretty rural and conservative. Its like us with Philly. If those stupid shithole jampacked cities weren't so influencial it would be totally different. I like upstate NY.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                    Another good one:

Comment

I like how the Dems response to running out of bullets for a person defending himself is to change the magazine. Meanwhile, the usual talking point of Dems is changing magazines more often is better to lessen people being killed.
                      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Anyone who thinks that people would go door to door asking for your rifles is an idiot.
                        Originally posted by lincolnboy
                        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

I would like to donate some money to his campaign.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                            Anyone who thinks that people would go door to door asking for your rifles is an idiot.
                            Yes, because guns have never been confiscated in any other country before. No historical precident has been set for the confiscation of guns. Like Australia, where AK47 rifles with 30 round magazines are kept at all homes for the defense against intruders and everyone conceal carries handguns everywhere they go.
                            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                              Yes, because guns have never been confiscated in any other country before. No historical precident has been set for the confiscation of guns. Like Australia, where AK47 rifles with 30 round magazines are kept at all homes for the defense against intruders and everyone conceal carries handguns everywhere they go.
                              The argument you have put forth has a gigantic flaw; Most firearms in the US are not registered. In other countries they were and the government knew exactly what you had. These countries also had no second amendment or gun culture quite like we do.

No lowly paid ATF agent or other federal official os going to go to Joe Blow's house who has 10 NFA items and ask him to turn in his shit. For people off the NFA, what are they going to do? Have you turn your shit in on the honor system?
                              Originally posted by lincolnboy
                              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Working...
                              X