Hospital to Stop Baby Deliveries Due to Obamacare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
    How ever many left, ain't enough. Parkland delivered almost 8200 "anchor babies" in 2011. That's just ONE hospital in Texas. WE (if you pay taxes) pay for all those deliveries.
    Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
    About 340,000 reasons a year.

About 340,000 of the 4.3 million babies born in the United States in 2008 — or 8 percent — had at least one parent who was an illegal immigrant, according to a study published Wednesday by the Pew Hispanic Center, a nonpartisan research group in Washington. http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/12/us/12babies.html?_r=0

If the cost of each baby being born is $5,000, that is $1.7 billion a year that it cost the taxpayers.

Still delivering baby's has nothing to do with illegal immigration I don't know how you get your statistics but 90% of the amount of illegals that cross are single males. And yes there has been more leaving than coming in that's a fact I never said they stop crossing its just at a smaller rate all the unemployment Obama is creating is making them jump ship.
    I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

Originally posted by LS WHAT ?? View Post
      Still delivering baby's has nothing to do with illegal immigration I don't know how you get your statistics but 90% of the amount of illegals that cross are single males. And yes there has been more leaving than coming in that's a fact I never said they stop crossing its just at a smaller rate all the unemployment Obama is creating is making them jump ship.
      If you don't see the connection after what I posted, then nothing I can say will convince you.

Comment

Post a credible source for your "fact", if you want to be taken seriously. Show me the actual numbers of illegals leaving vs the estimated number that is coming in.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I guess they're coming over and knocking up the 15-year-old senorita's then. My numbers came from the Parkland budget info. My daughter worked an internship at Parkland in the maternity ward for two entire summers, and after seeing all the young teens (the vast majority being hispanic girls), it basically changed her mind about going to medical school. She saw (first-hand) 15 and 16-year-old girls having their 2nd or 3rd kid.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
            So, your opinion is that the 0bama regime, though their failed economic policy, has effectively caused more illegal aliens to self-deport than their lack-luster failed immigration and border patrol policies?
            Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            Post a credible source for your "fact", if you want to be taken seriously. Show me the actual numbers of illegals leaving vs the estimated number that is coming in.

The Pew Hispanic Center says the number of unauthorized immigrants in the U.S. fell 8 percent between 2007 and 2009. The largest decline occurred in the South Atlantic and the Mountain West. The report, released Wednesday, does not specify causes, but experts point to the economy and increased enforcement as possible explanations.

For several years, and certainly since the recession began, the number of immigrants entering the U.S. illegally has been dropping sharply.

Now, evidence from the Pew Hispanic Center says that more are also leaving the country. The Pew report does not look at why immigrants may be leaving, but evidence points to the terrible economy as one reason. In fact, Pew finds that the unemployment rate for unauthorized foreign workers has risen to 10.4 percent, and that represents another reversal.
            One million Mexicans said they returned from the US between 2005 and 2010, according to a new demographic study of Mexican census data. That's three times the number who said they'd returned in the previous five-year period.
            The trend began with a weaker economy in the US. But even if a stronger one were to pull many Mexicans back to the US, the new pattern could persist. Migrants – and the experts who study them – say they are deterred by state laws in the US that have fueled anti-immigrant sentiment, tougher US-border enforcement, and border violence.
            For first time since Depression, more Mexicans leave U.S. than enter
            The reversal appears to be a result of tightened border controls, a weak U.S. job and housing construction market, a rise in deportations and a decline in Mexican birthrates
            Surprisingly, this turn of events does not likely have anything to do with border enforcement. Historically, the volume of undocumented migration is uncorrelated with the size or budget of the Border Patrol. According to a recent assessment by the National Academy of Sciences, studies of migrant behavior “generally show that rising enforcement has little deterrent effect on undocumented migration,” which instead reflects the economic trends in Mexico and the United States and ongoing opportunities for legal entry to the U.S.

Demand for labor plummeted in the United States during the Great Recession, of course. That was especially the case in residential construction, which had been a key driver of migration beforehand. Between 2007 and 2010, Hispanics lost 764,000 jobs in the construction industry alone. Despite America’s recession, however, economic conditions in Mexico did not deteriorate very much. Although Mexican exports to the U.S. initially sagged, after 2009 they surged to surpass the 2008 level by 22 percent on strong sales of oil, tourism, crops and manufactured products, allowing many Mexicans to stay home rather than leave for the U.S. Mexican labor force growth has also slowed dramatically because of a sharp drop in fertility over the past two decades. That contributed to a rise in education levels among young Mexicans, who increasingly see opportunities at home.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
              http://articles.businessinsider.com/...gration-expert

The Pew Hispanic Center says the number of unauthorized immigrants in the U.S. fell 8 percent between 2007 and 2009. The largest decline occurred in the South Atlantic and the Mountain West. The report, released Wednesday, does not specify causes, but experts point to the economy and increased enforcement as possible explanations.

http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2...cates-mexicans

Thank you sir I was on my phone and was unable to look this up.
              I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                How ever many left, ain't enough. Parkland delivered almost 8200 "anchor babies" in 2011. That's just ONE hospital in Texas. WE (if you pay taxes) pay for all those deliveries.
                Part of the reason I don't live in Dallas county, I didn't want to pay for that place. If you don't live in Dallas county you don't pay for parkland.

Comment

Originally posted by blownaltered View Post
                  Part of the reason I don't live in Dallas county, I didn't want to pay for that place. If you don't live in Dallas county you don't pay for parkland.
                  As an alternative, one can live in Tarrant County and pay for JPS. No difference at all between the two in that respect.

Comment

Working...
                  X