Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those who have had a boating accident...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those who have had a boating accident...

10. Release a DOJ report analyzing information on lost and stolen guns and make it widely available to law enforcement.
    Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Again, how are they going to do this accurately?

Comment

Private sales. Mine were sold last year.
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
        Again, how are they going to do this accurately?
        Does it have to be accurate?

Stevo
        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
          Private sales. Mine were sold last year.
          Papers please, comrade.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
            Does it have to be accurate?

Stevo
            LOL, people thinking they NEED a reason....lol

These cops pull you over all the time in Irving for a "missing" license plate light. LOL, I even called one out the other day and walked to the back of the car with him, "must have been covered up when I looked" is what I got. But none the less, I was still pulled over.
            Originally posted by Sean88gt
            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
              LOL, people thinking they NEED a reason....lol

These cops pull you over all the time in Irving for a "missing" license plate light. LOL, I even called one out the other day and walked to the back of the car with him, "must have been covered up when I looked" is what I got. But none the less, I was still pulled over.

I've had the same shit with "dim tail lights." Walk around with the cop and the rear looks like Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                I've had the same shit with "dim tail lights." Walk around with the cop and the rear looks like Christmas.
                So DFWMUSTANGS group fishing trip? Specifically all of the people who post in the Armory?
                Originally posted by Sean88gt
                You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Working...
                X