What would be the spark?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    Lol, bitching on an Internet forum, you might as well be watching American Idol too.
    Yeah, you are right, I am 'just bitching'. Just like everyone else is 'just bitching'. I guess that is why gun store shelves are bare, new NRA memberships have increased ten-fold, people are "losing" weapons left and right, we are all 'just bitching'.

Move along, nothing but people 'bitching' here.

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by 4eyedwillie View Post
      There are already standards in place for who can be a danger to society. They just have to follow those. And a psychologist would be making the decision.
      Thank you for fully justifying what I have been saying lately.

There ARE standards, and they are being changed THIS year, being tailored to fit a new definition of the phrase "danger to society". Due to your ilk, people who have a different opinion than the current regime, people who are labeled out of the social norm, will be labeled as mentally ill, as a "danger to society". And yes, a psychologist, a single person, a person who is NOT held to a higher court, will be using an OPINION, he will be the one to determine if you should lose MANY of your rights, permanently. No court, no Constitution, no jury, just one man with an opinion.

Again, thanks for proving my point, and now if you don't mind, go DIAF.

Stevo
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
        Are you in a vacuum?
        Nope all I see are chicken littles on both sides of the debate. Absolutely nothing will happen that hasn't happened before.

Comment

Nope all I see are chicken littles on both sides of the debate. Absolutely nothing will happen that hasn't happened before.
          New York State would like to have a word with you.

Stevo

Comment

I think shit is about to get REAL UGLY in this country SOON! I say by 2020 if not sooner
            GOD BLESS TEXAS
            August Landscaping
            214-779-7278
            Seb's high class.
            He'll mow your grass.
            He'll kick your ass.
            And while his kidney stones pass,
            He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Just to clarify: is that statement only referencing America and Americans?

Even if so maybe you have forgotten just how nasty we can be to one another. See I am exactly afraid of our country (human beings with power) and what they have done before. My sidearm and them knowing I have them is my equalizer.
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                New York State would like to have a word with you.

Stevo
                Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't NYC already have a gun ban in place? NYC IS the biggest part of NY state, so that falls under the happened before statement.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                    Just to clarify: is that statement only referencing America and Americans?

Even if so maybe you have forgotten just how nasty we can be to one another. See I am exactly afraid of our country (human beings with power) and what they have done before. My sidearm and them knowing I have them is my equalizer.
                    Pretty much talking about gun bans and the hysteria over them. The MOST I can see is a renewal of the you can't sell "assault" weapons ban and high capacity "clip" ban. Those are stupid but will serve to pacify the gun phobes with a "see we did something" action. The only way to fix the actual problem is to fix the mental health issue in this country.

And yes I don't trust our country either. After all we have killed how many hundreds of thousands of people with our invasions based on lies?

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't NYC already have a gun ban in place? NYC IS the biggest part of NY state, so that falls under the happened before statement.
                      New York is the first in the nation to completely ban all pre-1994 high capacity magazines;

to ban any magazine that holds more than seven rounds (rather
                      than a limit of ten) and

to both track ammunition purchases in real
                      time to permit alerts on high volume buyers, while also checking on
                      the buyer's background.
                      So, are you REALLY as stupid as you appear to be, or is it an act of some kind?

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                        Like I said chicken little all you want. I bet your blood pressure is doing GREAT!

Comment

Pretty much talking about gun bans and the hysteria over them. The MOST I can see is a renewal of the you can't sell "assault" weapons ban and high capacity "clip" ban. Those are stupid but will serve to pacify the gun phobes with a "see we did something" action. The only way to fix the actual problem is to fix the mental health issue in this country.

And yes I don't trust our country either. After all we have killed how many hundreds of thousands of people with our invasions based on lies?
                          The lies of Bill Clinton and his administration?

Stevo

Comment

Oh boy, you are on of those too? Let's stay focused here. Invasions
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

So, are you REALLY as stupid as you appear to be, or is it an act of some kind?

Stevo
                              I personally don't give a rats ass what NY does. It doesn't effect me at all.
                              Besides high capacity mags are a pretty minor loss. So you have to change mags more often? Big deal. Keeping track of someone buying a large volume of ammo might be ok depending on what the trip point is.

Comment

The lies of Bill Clinton and his administration?

Stevo
                                Suuuuure......

Comment

Working...
                                X