No announcement yet.

19 executive orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If any executive orders come down from the white house to renew the AWB or any other pointless gun control, I will never vote for a democrat at any level of government for the rest of my life. (and yes, i have voted for a few because they were decent people).

I've had enough of this bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
      I saw that, and thought it made as much sense as using the Department of Agriculture to do a study on moon rocks.

Stevo
      The CDC does a lot of reporting on deaths, not just caused by disease.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
        Then it sounds like they need to change their name to the Center for Death Control.
        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Oh you mean things like all those studies where statistically swimming pools are a hundred times more likely to kill than guns?
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

It said on the second page, better/fix background checks and magazine size.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Meh, let him sign all the executive orders he wants, no one is going to obey any of that shit.
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi View Post
                If any executive orders come down from the white house to renew the AWB or any other pointless gun control, I will never vote for a democrat at any level of government for the rest of my life. (and yes, i have voted for a few because they were decent people).

I've had enough of this bullshit.
                That really isn't a threat that holds any weight.

Comment

In my opinion, the reason for having the CDC do it is because they are attempting to do a major tie-together of mental illness and gun violence, and because the CDC isn't regulated like most other agencies. It is going to help the 0bama regime make blanket mental assessments of whole groups of people and label them mentally ill, thus allowing the 0bamalites to disarm them permanently, completely circumventing the Constitution.

Stevo
                  Originally posted by SSMAN
                  ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                    It said on the second page, better/fix background checks and magazine size.
                    It said those were possibilities of the 19.

Stevo
                    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                      Oh you mean things like all those studies where statistically swimming pools are a hundred times more likely to kill than guns?
                      Exactly!
                      Originally posted by stevo View Post
                      In my opinion, the reason for having the CDC do it is because they are attempting to do a major tie-together of mental illness and gun violence, and because the CDC isn't regulated like most other agencies. It is going to help the 0bama regime make blanket mental assessments of whole groups of people and label them mentally ill, thus allowing the 0bamalites to disarm them permanently, completely circumventing the Constitution.

Stevo
                      The CDC already reports on deaths caused by firearms, as well as traffic accidents, poisoning, drowning, and so on.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Drudge reports Obama will make the announcement on gun control sometime tomorrow (Wednesday).
                        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Exactly!The CDC already reports on deaths caused by firearms, as well as traffic accidents, poisoning, drowning, and so on.
                          Yes, we know....

Stevo

Comment

Remember it is not rape if he says surprise

Comment

He'll be USING children as a backdrop tomorrow. What a piece of trash. An absolute piece of garbage.
                              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Good Morning America stated that he will ask Congress to ban all assault weapons today.

Comment

Working...
                                X