Someone fighting for Texas 2nd Amendment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5.8mont View Post
    Good God man I guess lets all just be degenerates never be a man and take responsability for our selves let alon a family. Fuck it ill just quit my job and let the government force you to take care of me. Talking to you is like talking to a brick.
    A brick? Well, of course it would seem like you're talking to a brick. You haven't come up with a single thing that you're FORCED to do yet, unlike what some in this thread are going after.

You aren't forced to work
    You aren't forced to have a family
    You aren't forced to own land
    And last I checked, if you didn't make more than $600 doing something, you aren't forced to file taxes either, so you can skirt the obamacare mandate.

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
      My family owns pre colonial house, that has been restored to a correct state. Which has required a lot of research on the house, the family, and the region it was built. In the research the settlers traded and dealt with mexicans and indians.

I didnt not intend for it sound like the settlers were absolutely helpless, just that they lived a in relationships where the mexicans (and some indians) provided some vital assistance
      Agreed. My family has been here quite a while as well. It's very interesting reading about things back then, and what my family and relatives did. Most could not imagine living like that.
      sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
      17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
      13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
      86 SVO - Sold
      '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
      01 TJ - new toy - Sold
      65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
        A brick? Well, of course it would seem like you're talking to a brick. You haven't come up with a single thing that you're FORCED to do yet, unlike what some in this thread are going after.

You aren't forced to work
        You aren't forced to have a family
        You aren't forced to own land
        And last I checked, if you didn't make more than $600 doing something, you aren't forced to file taxes either, so you can skirt the obamacare mandate.
        No one is forcing you to live either! If you want to be a stand up person and live the american dream you are forced to pay taxes.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
          Nobody in here is advocating being a worthless, lazy sack of shit leech, but there are jackasses that don't understand or won't admit that retroactively forcing people to repay their welfare after it's been doled out is slavery, while choosing to work and own land and having to pay taxes isn't.
          The welfare pay out is projected to go up by $11 trillion over the next 10 years. I would say the tax payers are the slaves. I do think if they are recieving welfare then they need to log 50 hours of comunity service a week. That might give them incentive to get a real job.

Comment

Working...
          X