• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    Mission Accomplished

Comment

Originally posted by slow06 View Post
      Maybe I missed those. What I saw was them advocating making people work for money they already received. That is what I think is messed up.

If they were just talking about a "go-forward" solution of essentially giving them a job rather than a handout, well that is how I think it should be anyway.
      Yeah - I hear ya. That's how I interpreted it from them. ...and a drug test.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Soap for Governor!!

Comment

Free passage on a cruise ship! We'll sail out of West Africa and include a few days in Haiti and then off to Charelstown. After the cruise you'll need to do some work on my Plantation to help with the cost.

Doesn't sound like slavery at all does it........?

We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the the pursuit of happiness......, that whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive to these Ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government,
          I'm posting from my phone, probably while driving. Expect typoes.......

Comment

Originally posted by '90Vert View Post
            Free passage on a cruise ship! We'll sail out of West Africa and include a few days in Haiti and then off to Charelstown. After the cruise you'll need to do some work on my Plantation to help with the cost.

Doesn't sound like slavery at all does it........?
            Only if they didnt want to go on the cruise!
            May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
            Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
              Your first paragraph is very naive and incorrect. If you want to read about it, I have several books published by my family, and my great grandfather's memoirs. There was a great deal of education both ways, but most of it towards Anglos was about surviving in dry areas, and what crops could deal with local rainfall/water amounts.
              My family owns pre colonial house, that has been restored to a correct state. Which has required a lot of research on the house, the family, and the region it was built. In the research the settlers traded and dealt with mexicans and indians.

I didnt not intend for it sound like the settlers were absolutely helpless, just that they lived a in relationships where the mexicans (and some indians) provided some vital assistance

Comment

Next time I get paid to do something in advance, I'm gonna tell them to fuck off because its slavery since I am not getting paid during my work. Yep that logic makes sense racr

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
                  Next time I get paid to do something in advance, I'm gonna tell them to fuck off because its slavery since I am not getting paid during my work. Yep that logic makes sense racr
                  You mean the work you voluntarily agreed to do before you were paid? That's not slavery.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                    You mean the work you voluntarily agreed to do before you were paid? That's not slavery.
                    Why bother? You can't talk sense in to someone that has none.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

No, you've got it all fucked up. You don't want to pay into the welfare system, don't work. Then you aren't paying taxes, thereby not paying into the welfare system. You aren't being forced to work, nor are you being forced to pay taxes.

The problem is you are being forced to pay taxes. If you are working to provide for your family then you are forced to pay taxes. Try not paying taxes and see if armed men don't show up to your house. What about property tax if you dont pay they take your property, seems pretty forced to me. I guess if I use your logic its ok to be a worthless piece of shit to get out of paying taxes right?

Comment

Originally posted by 5.8mont View Post
                        No, you've got it all fucked up. You don't want to pay into the welfare system, don't work. Then you aren't paying taxes, thereby not paying into the welfare system. You aren't being forced to work, nor are you being forced to pay taxes.

The problem is you are being forced to pay taxes. If you are working to provide for your family then you are forced to pay taxes. Try not paying taxes and see if armed men don't show up to your house. What about property tax if you dont pay they take your property, seems pretty forced to me. I guess if I use your logic its ok to be a worthless piece of shit to get out of paying taxes right?
                        So where are you required to have a family or own land again?

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                          Why are we, as a nation, required to take care of people we are not related to?

How about we just get rid of taxes and welfare? How about we go way back and make govt. service non-paid? My wife's great grandfather was a Minn. state rep and it was all volunteer.
                          92 LX 5.0

Comment

The 0bamacare non-compliance penalty is a tax in which you have no choice but to pay.

Stevo
                            Originally posted by SSMAN
                            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                              Good God man I guess lets all just be degenerates never be a man and take responsability for our selves let alon a family. Fuck it ill just quit my job and let the government force you to take care of me. Talking to you is like talking to a brick.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.8mont View Post
                                Good God man I guess lets all just be degenerates never be a man and take responsability for our selves let alon a family. Fuck it ill just quit my job and let the government force you to take care of me. Talking to you is like talking to a brick.
                                Nobody in here is advocating being a worthless, lazy sack of shit leech, but there are jackasses that don't understand or won't admit that retroactively forcing people to repay their welfare after it's been doled out is slavery, while choosing to work and own land and having to pay taxes isn't.
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                                X