No announcement yet.

interesting sandy hook video i saw on facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can understand having a laugh or two at a funeral of a grandfather or older parents, but i cant begin to imagine how you would have the energy to smile after losing a child.

Im gonna go ahead and stay off my fucking rocker.
    May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
    Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by jasone View Post
      Yeah there have been many conflicting reports as to what guns were found or used. I have heard 4 hand guns, 2 hand guns, 2 hand guns and a rifle, 2 hand guns and a rifle but the rifle was in the trunk, 2 hand guns and a rifle and a shotgun in the trunk. That seems like shitty reporting not a conspiracy to me.
      I'm not saying that it's a conspiracy, though I do think that there are a lot of questionable things surrounding it. You're right about the bad reporting...I can't believe that they can't seem to report simple facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
        Yeah, I'm sure nobody would think it odd if he went on camera smiling and laughing and not appearing shaken by just having lost his daughter.

Stevo
        Originally posted by SSMAN
        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Comment

did anyone watch the ac360 spot about all this last night? they did a rather indepth rebuttal to a lot of the 'theories'.

Comment

I think part of what he was saying was that Emilie parker may have not even gone to that school bc she wasnt in any class photos and that the robbie? parker that lives there shows to be 57 or something like that so he thinks they are actors that were planted to make it sound/look worse. who knows anymore what to believe, but i do know i do not trust our government

Comment

Working...
              X