No announcement yet.

interesting sandy hook video i saw on facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I first heard of the shooting that day, I refused to tune into the news stations. I don't need to know, nor do I understand the point of continuous reporting on an incident like this. The only reason the media would continue to dwell on this is to push a fear driven agenda. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if 99% of what was reported was innacurrate.

The whole situation reflects on the current state of our nation, and it's truly fucking sad.

30 people died today from drunk driving, but you don't see a push for new legislation on alcohol. The media is only pushing an agenda that big brother wants them to. We're all being taken for a ride.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
      [IMG /]
      Originally posted by Jester View Post
      i just cant tell.
      I obviously can't see well enough to be certain but it looks much too thick to be a rifle cartridge.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
        I obviously can't see well enough to be certain but it looks much too thick to be a rifle cartridge.
        It looks like a Saiga the more I looked at it. big mag, ak 47 style racking, etc.
        May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
        Semper Fi

Comment

I was reading about this earlier today. Watched a couple of youtubez on it. If this is any way associated with the Obama regime, he should be impeached and tried for...fuck, I don't even know what this crime would be. Terrorism? I don't really believe in conspiracy theories but the evidence on this is pretty crazy.
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I want someone to find all of these witnesses and re-question them and see how much their stories have changed.

Stevo
            Originally posted by SSMAN
            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Welcome to the Machine.....

Comment

This has been posted on every website I'm on now..

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE MOSFET View Post
                  Is that barrel even straight? ^^^^

It's certainly a smaller diameter than this one.

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  A dead giveaway for a Saiga 12 is the barrel diameter.

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post

It's one of those special rifles used to bend bullets by secret assassins.

But yeah, what's pictured is a Saiga .223. I think CJ is spot on with the Saiga 12 picture.
                    Men have become the tools of their tools.
                    -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Another "things that make you go hmmm" article:

The article is too chopped up to quote and paste properly, just go read it.

Stevo
                      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

I have a few debunking ideas for the website stuff, say someone creates a page called, jack in the box on jan 1, shooting happens jan 5, they rename the page to RIP jack in the box on jan6, it would still show the page, with the new title, created on jan 1, no?
                        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post

The video is just too shitty to really see the barrel. From the round being ejected, and how it kind of flops out, and I only see a glint on one side of it makes me thing it's a shell. A cartridge like a .223 or .308 would probably be a lot easier to make out.

But, since this weapon was in his trunk, and he killed himself in the classroom, it definitely wasn't used in the killing.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I think it was just shitty reporting before facts were established. It seems like he went in there with the ar and the two pistols. Used the ar for most of the shooting and used the handgun on himself. but that is just my opinion. I can't imagine leaving an ar and just going in with pistols when I had a rifle to use. I bet the shotgun and the ar got mixed up by the early reporting because they are both black and long guns.

Comment

Originally posted by jasone View Post
                              I think it was just shitty reporting before facts were established. It seems like he went in there with the ar and the two pistols. Used the ar for most of the shooting and used the handgun on himself. but that is just my opinion. I can't imagine leaving an ar and just going in with pistols when I had a rifle to use. I bet the shotgun and the ar got mixed up by the early reporting because they are both black and long guns.
                              I thought the same until some additional stuff popped, like several family interviews where they were laughing and acting happy and then turned grim when they thought the cameras were rolling. And the stuff with them chasing someone into the woods, I saw that live when it happened.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by jasone View Post
                                If he had an AR why would he have tried to buy one earlier that week? I think he used the pistols like was reported by people at the scene first. I'm willing to bet he didn't have an AR period, just the pistols and the saiga 12 in the trunk.
                                92 LX 5.0

Comment

Working...
                                X