No announcement yet.

interesting sandy hook video i saw on facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not going to jump on the conspiracy bandwagon, but I found this whole situation awfully convenient and extremely suspicious. The administration has already been caught lying to the people of the United States on 3 high profile occasions, one of which appeared to be a program to be used to ban assault rifles.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Ok, I just finished the video and I find it pretty amazing. 2-3 Sandy hook tragedy donation pages created BEFORE the thing even happened?

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
        Looks like a shotgun shell that ejects the first time.
        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
          Looks like a shotgun shell that ejects the first time.
          i just cant tell.
          May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
          Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
            Ok, I just finished the video and I find it pretty amazing. 2-3 Sandy hook tragedy donation pages created BEFORE the thing even happened?
            This......
            "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
            http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
            Factory Five MK4 Cobra
            Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
            http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
            www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
            sigpic

Comment

Was going to post this on the other thread but seems it was scrubbed.

As LANTIRN points out here, that's very likely a fiberforce stock on a magazine fed rifle.

You can see the guy remove a magazine from the rifle at about 0:03 on the video, look for his thumb and forefinger around the magazine and he pulls down and away with it.

I don't think it is an AK or MAC90, there's not enough separation from the gas cylinder and hand guard. Perhaps a Saiga? (Still an AK variant)

EDIT: Looking at the video again, the magazine is really wide. Perhaps a Saiga 12 with the ATI Fiberforce stock on it? They did say it was a shotgun in the trunk that they recovered.
              Last edited by BERNIE MOSFET; 01-14-2013, 03:37 PM.
              Men have become the tools of their tools.
              -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE MOSFET View Post
                Was going to post this on the other thread but seems it was scrubbed.

As LANTIRN points out here, that's very likely a fiberforce stock on a magazine fed rifle.

You can see the guy remove a magazine from the rifle at about 0:03 on the video, look for his thumb and forefinger around the magazine and he pulls down and away with it.

I don't think it is an AK or MAC90, there's not enough separation from the gas cylinder and hand guard. Perhaps a Saiga? (Still an AK variant)

judging from how the round poured out I'm wondering if that was a saiga 12. It isn't an AR15 period, obviously. It's either an SKS, Saiga, or AK variant with a fiberforce stock. That didn't look like a case falling out, it looked like a shell. I think that was a Saiga 12.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I was thinking Saiga or Shotty when I saw that.

As far as someone else being in custody is concerned, I could see 10 people being in custody at first and not be concerned with the outcome of one. Sometimes people just find themselves in a bad spot and look suspicious. You can imagine the chaos that was going on when that went down.

On the other hand I questioned the whole rifle thing right off the bat. I heard in the trunk of her car 50 fucking times and then all of the sudden it was the primary weapon. I mean what's it going to be?

An incident of this magnitude I would think would be way to hard to stage. There just to many variables involved I would think. Holy shit the amount of people that would have to be in on it would be staggering.
                  Whos your Daddy?

Comment

That's what I'd thought, especially since the magazine was so wide. I edited my post just before seeing yours.
                    Men have become the tools of their tools.
                    -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

A dead giveaway for a Saiga 12 is the barrel diameter.

Comment

Well, on my thread that got deleted about this, I thought it might have been an AK, so glad to hear it could be a SAIGA.....same thing in shotty clothing.

Anyway, this video does raise alot of questions. There is no telling what this fucking administration is capable of.

edit: nevermind, they combined the threads.
                        Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                          A dead giveaway for a Saiga 12 is the barrel diameter.
                          Ding ding ding, winner
                          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
                            Well, on my thread that got deleted about this, I thought it might have been an AK, so glad to hear it could be a SAIGA.....same thing in shotty clothing.

Anyway, this video does raise alot of questions. There is no telling what this fucking administration is capable of.
                            I moved the posts into this thread.
                            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                              I moved the posts into this thread.
                              Damned good job, man!
                              Semper Fi

Comment

Disturbing...
                                Photobucket

Comment

Working...
                                X