interesting sandy hook video i saw on facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• interesting sandy hook video i saw on facebook

lots of conspiracy theories...but one has to wander how true they are. lots of red flags raised

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=Wx9GxXYKx_8#!

Good questions being raised. Didnt think I could stand the full 30 minutes. Except the 9/11 stuff lol

Comment

damn that was a long watch but like you said way too many red flags
      sigpic

Comment

If just half of that video is true it makes me sick

Comment

Jeez. That does smell. We'll never know, though.

Comment

Much of what was said in that video I watched live that morning, and I have been questioning it myself. The comments about a second shooter, one being in custody, and the comments about seeing and finding someone in the woods, things that have evaporated since then.

Stevo
            Originally posted by SSMAN
            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

The part about the school nurse identifying the shooter's mom as a caring kindergarden teacher and later it's proven the woman wasn't a teacher was interesting
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

I've been questioning this incident and the sketchy information that keeps changing since the day it happened. I have no doubt in my mind that this is something our dictator in chief would orchestrate....afterall...he and his goons do control the media and all of the agencies involved.

Comment

5:04 - it looks more like a tube-fed shotgun with a pistol grip than a rifle. He pulled the charging handle from the right side 4 or more times. It ejected one cartridge (hard to tell if it's a shotgun or rifle cartridge) on the first stroke but none after that.

And that music is ridiculous. STFU.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                    The part about the school nurse identifying the shooter's mom as a caring kindergarden teacher and later it's proven the woman wasn't a teacher was interesting
                    I watched that live also, I even commented about it that morning to someone. Another detail that evaporated without an explanation.

Stevo
                    Originally posted by SSMAN
                    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

The rifle being pulled out of the trunk kind of looks like and AK with this kind of stock set.

Here is a video of just the gun in the trunk; you can see most of the stock after he clears the gun. Any other gun guys able to distinguish what it might be? It does not look like anything Bushmaster is selling on their website that I could find.

I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Mixed emotions on that whole video.

There were definitely somethings that seemed a bit off and made you question them.

I found a few things that weren't accurate with what he said too but I don't know. I like to think or at least tell myself that the world has only a few handful of people crazy enough to shoot up a school of kids. If you could find enough actors to orchestrate this whole thing, that belief is completely thrown out of the window and we really do live in a more fucked up environment than I thought.
                        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

The dad's emotions before the interview are pretty telling. I am not really a tinfoil hat kind of guy. But that was beyond strange.
                          2007 Chevy TBSS

Comment

As a firefighter, we go through these staged catastrophic scenes that are much more accurate then what I've seen here.
                            sigpic

Comment

Just to feed the conspiracy stuff:
                              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
                              X