The Worrysome Veteran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Worrysome Veteran

Yeah, you change the word 'veteran' with 'black' or 'homosexual' and this instantly becomes incredibly inappropriate.

Thanks to Doctrine Man for raising the flag on this one. It appears that Penn State is raising the bar on the fear of the veteran that seems to plague so many in society. Despite having a lower rate of crime in general, it seems the stereotype of the angry and maladjusted veteran is something we can’t escape.

"Uploaded on Mar 1, 2009
    Penn State University's Office of Student Affairs, in partnership with President Graham Spanier, produced this vignette on "worrisome student behaviors" featuring a stereotypical "aggressive" veteran who threatens his professors.

Faculty and administrators again prove they care more about poisonous "progressivism" than intellectual pluralism.

Penn State removed the video from the website on Fri., Feb. 27, but left the others online -- all but declaring their awareness of its inappropriateness."
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

...If only they had been as worried about the aggressiveness of the coach that was a threat to young boys...

Comment

Good point as always TC.

Comment

A bit old.. Uploaded on Mar 1, 2009

Comment

I am aware of the date, that's why I included it. It's the point.

Comment

Working...
          X