WH meets with NRA on gun control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WH meets with NRA on gun control

“We attended today’s White House meeting to discuss how to keep our children safe and were prepared to have a meaningful conversation about school safety, mental health issues, the marketing of violence to our kids and the collapse of federal prosecutions of violent criminals,” the gun lobbying group said in a statement. “While claiming that no policy proposals would be ‘prejudged,’ this task force spent most of its time on proposed restrictions on lawful firearms owners — honest, taxpaying, hardworking Americans.”

“It is unfortunate that this administration continues to insist on pushing failed solutions to our nation’s most pressing problems,” the statement continued. “We will not allow law-abiding gun owners to be blamed for the acts of criminals and madmen. Instead, we will now take our commitment and meaningful contributions to members of Congress of both parties who are interested in having an honest conversation about what works — and what does not.”

I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Nothing surprising there.

Comment

I understand this meeting was a "dog and pony show" for Stupid Ass Biden (who's just looking for something to do), and accomplished nothing but a photo-op.

Comment

I would have secretly recorded it and published what a sham that meeting was.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
          Instead, we will now take our commitment and meaningful contributions to members of Congress of both parties
          Translation: We'll bribe people.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger View Post
            Welcome to the last 50 years of politics in America. Glad you made it...
            www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Yeah. But I was thinking more like the last 100 years.

Comment

At least we can say we tried.

Comment

money talks

Comment

Yeah. But I was thinking more like the last 100 years.
                    At least 200
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                    X