Planned Parenthood Performed One Abortion Every 94 Seconds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
    So, what you're saying is Planned Parenthood is blatantly breaking federal law?

You may want to contact your local law enforcement agency with any proof you've got.
    The current federal administration is breaking federal law by refusing to deport certain illegal aliens. Who do I call to report that?

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

So, what you're saying is Planned Parenthood is blatantly breaking federal law?

You may want to contact your local law enforcement agency with any proof you've got.

Read post 52. It isn't rocket surgery.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        That's all I'm saying. We're paying for it in the end. I'd rather pay for the "sterilization" process, but we can either help fund abortion, or pay to raise millions of someone elses' kids.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          I understand what he's saying, and I don't disagree with the general message. But he's putting forth the image that they are using the money the government gives them to pay for the abortions, which isn't the case.

Vertnut, are you advocating eugenics?

Comment

It sounds so bad when you say it like that. I prefer the term "reverse Idiocracy"

Comment

I understand what he's saying, and I don't disagree with the general message. But he's putting forth the image that they are using the money the government gives them to pay for the abortions, which isn't the case.

Not at all. That's quite a leap. I'm not talking "forced sterilization" here, but how about some council (which we will also pay for) to educate these women and letting them have an option?

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
                It sounds so bad when you say it like that. I prefer the term "reverse Idiocracy"
                He's lost his original argument, so he's reaching. It's OK.

Comment

cool, there are too many people anyways.

Comment

The results are what matters, not how you get to them. Ease back on the semantics.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                      Not at all. That's quite a leap. I'm not talking "forced sterilization" here, but how about some council (which we will also pay for) to educate these women and letting them have an option?
                      What do you think PP does with your taxpayer dollars?
                      He's lost his original argument, so he's reaching. It's OK.
                      I haven't lost my original argument. You said you as a taxpayer were paying for all the abortions, which is false. I was asking if you were advocating eugenics, because that's what it seems like to me.

Comment

I advocate the implementation of eugenics.
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

What do you think PP does with your taxpayer dollars?

I haven't lost my original argument. You said you as a taxpayer were paying for all the abortions, which is false. I was asking if you were advocating eugenics, because that's what it seems like to me.
                          They all counsel on sterilization, but not all PP clinics perform sterilizations, and they will discriminate based on age and the number of children a woman has.
                          Last edited by Treasure Chest; 01-10-2013, 12:03 PM.

Comment

You're not listening. By giving them money for one "fund" it allows them to use that money that being "replaced" however they wish. If I give you money for rent, you can go spend the money you had set aside for rent on whatever you choose.
                            It's called opportunity costs. By paying for other things, it frees up PP to use funds to pay for abortion. It's like the government saying your Social Security is a trust fund. Not really. You paid in but it was shuffled around. It's separate on paper but in reality
                            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

You mean like the founder of PP? She was all about eugenics.
                              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                                I advocate the implementation of eugenics.
                                Ever heard of this book? It's a good read.

Comment

Working...
                                X