• Show
Clear All

• 'Man on the street' video - Fiscal cliff reality

Lolz @ these idiots.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

retards

Comment

The scary part is that girl was so eager to "take it back" and undo that realization she just had so that she could continue w/ the illusion that she was a good little democrat.

Comment

[Ben Stein] yay. i'm so stupendously enthused with our voting base and their well informed decisions. [/Ben Stein]

Comment

Theres nothing wrong with being fiscally conservative and socially liberal. Doesn't mean you "are" a democrat or republican if you have an opinion on a specific issue. Trying to pigeonhole anyone as one thing or another is pointless as then you trigger the "omg, the opposite is evil". Politics, the 21st Century racism equivalent.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi View Post
              Theres nothing wrong with being fiscally conservative and socially liberal. Doesn't mean you "are" a democrat or republican if you have an opinion on a specific issue. Trying to pigeonhole anyone as one thing or another is pointless as then you trigger the "omg, the opposite is evil". Politics, the 21st Century racism equivalent.
              I agree wholeheartedly. What gets me is the lack of knowledge on the issues that the current voting base possesses.

I would consider myself very socially liberal, but my priorities revolve around being fiscally conservative. The Business (Gov't) needs to get the economy in order before The People (U.S.A.) get to sing kumbaya about abortion clinics and fags kissing at the altar.

Comment

What we have, here, is a failure to communicate.

Comment

The only solution is collapse, followed by violence and a hope that emerging from pain will lead to intelligent design.

The problem is that stupidity survives.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                    The only solution is collapse, followed by violence and a hope that emerging from pain will lead to intelligent design.

The problem is that stupidity survives.
                    IF we were so lucky to get said collapse, violence, emergence, then all intelligent creatures will have to double tap every zombie they come across. The good of our nation requires this of us.

Comment

Working...
                    X