Is there any way this passes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stevo View Post
    Did you not notice the recent presidential election? This regime now knows it can do what the fuck it chooses.

Stevo
    Um SOPA was introduced by a republican and PIPA was introduced by a democrat. Dont keep a blind eye to what bothsides are doing

And to the OP no this wont pass violates the 4th amendment

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
      Um SOPA was introduced by a republican and PIPA was introduced by a democrat. Dont keep a blind eye to what bothsides are doing

And to the OP no this wont pass violates the 4th amendment
      Um, I said what I did based on the fact the nearly all of the public and the people that represent the public don't give a fuck about our Constitution eroding anymore. And before you make another comment about partisan lines, I specifically targeted how the current regime has decided to ignore and keep ignoring said Constitution more that any other presidency. Would this have passed while Clinton or Bush was president? Maybe. Will it pass with the current regime? Absolutely.

Stevo
      Originally posted by SSMAN
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
        Will it pass with the current regime? Absolutely.
        Yet SOPA and PIPA both failed to even make it to a vote, and the pres said he would veto

Comment

Oh dear, I thought the leftists in charge were the kinder gentler leftists who just want to hand out lollipops and make sure little old ladies get their social security checks in the mail. I didn't realize that we are dealing with the same old leftists who have murdered millions in the name of social justice in the last century.
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Originally posted by racrguy
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
            Yet SOPA and PIPA both failed to even make it to a vote, and the pres said he would veto
            It is a long time before 2016 comes...

Stevo
            Originally posted by SSMAN
            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by waycooljr View Post
              the government seems more and more fearful of the people

I think theyre afraid that one day we just might wake up and realize we dont need them for much
              Exactly which over reaching government action has given you this warm and fuzzy feeling?
              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

but we gets dem free obamafones so it be aight

Comment

Working...
                X